1

ⓚ ⓐ ⓛ ⓐ ⓗ ⓐ ⓡ ⓘ

I Did One More Perfect Hill Stretch Before Standing Straight

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I Did One More Perfect Hill Stretch Before Standing Straight.

"About Time I Mastered This." I Said To Myself. Grabbing My Phone And Backpack, I Walked Downstairs, Into The Kitchen, Where My Mother Was Enjoying Some Breakfast.

"Good Morning Baby Girl."

I Smiled, Kissing Her Cheek. "Good Morning Mommy."

"Let Me Guess You're Going Out To Do Your Usual Saturday Morning Run?"

I Opened The Fridge Grabbing A Water Bottle, And Nodded.

"That's Exactly What I'm Going To Do. So I'll See You.." I Trailed Off, Snatching One Of Her Sliced Apples. "Later."

She Swats Me Away. I Simply Laugh, Walking Out The Front Door. My Father, Happened To Be Sitting On The Front Porch. And He Only Does That When He's Being Nosy.

"What's Going On?" I Ask Looking In The Direction He Was, Seeing A Small Uhaul Truck In Misses Lauren's Driveway.

"Seems Like Lauren's Moving Out."

Lauren Whitfield, Was A Middle Aged Woman Light Skin Woman With The Most Prettiest Eyes And Flawless Skin I've Ever Seen. She's A Mother Of A Girl And Boy, Who Happened To Be So Gorgeous And Sweet. Her Husband, Was A Handsome Caucasian Guy.

I Wondered Why Was She About To Move Though. She Always Talked About How She Loved This Area. It Just Didn't Make Any Sense.

"Well After My Run I'll Make Sure To Stop By And Speak To Her."

My Daddy Stood Up And Nodded.
"Whatever You Find Out Let Me Know."

We Looked At Each Other Then Busted Out Laughing. He Was Too Nosy For His Own Good, And He Knew It Too.

He Bent Down And Kissed My Forehead. "Now Enjoy Your Run And Hurry Back You Know How Much I Hate You Running Out Here Naked."

"Daddy Its Just A Sports Bra And Shorts."

"Looks More Like A Bra And Thongs--"

I Started Off Running. "Okay Daddy, I'm Gone."

I Shook My Head, Laughing At How Silly My Daddy Was As I Put My Headphones In, Running The Trail Around The Neighborhood.

( 🏃 ) - The Sun Beamed Off My Mocha Complexion Making Me Sweat A Bit. Every Other Moment There Would Be A Breeze Cooling Me Off, Which I Was Thankful For.

I Hate To Admit It, But It's Now Time For Me To Accept The Fact That Summer Is Officially Over, Especially With It Being Mid-September.

Reaching The End Of My Run, One Of My Favorite Songs Played In My Ears.