Authors note of frustration

Gabe, message me via wattpad.

Guys, I'm in China where the government blocked the entire nation from using Google. The wifi sucks. There's no data here. I can't talk to my boyfriend. And did I mention that I have to go to Tibet where there aren't any toilets? Literally. You do your business in a pit. That smells like you're going to die. When you drive, there are no orderly lines of cars. You're literally fighting everyone. To move forward. At my grandparents house, I mean apartment, they live on the 21st floor. And their AC is horrible. Again, Google doesn't work in China. I talk to people via Google hangouts.

But on the bright side, everything is WAY cheaper then things in America. Like, my breakfast was only 3 dollars. In dollars. And you can argue with shop owners to make the prices smaller. Mymensingh. Ugh I hate auto correct. My mom was buying purses (why do you need so many? She has like 6) and the price went from 1200¥ to 400¥. Everything is 6 times more from $ to ¥. Like If you had 1$, then you'd have 6¥.

Gabe, message me via Wattpad. If you even read this...

Wifi is bad.
Google is blocked.
Toilets are pits.
AC is extremely old.
Can't talk to friends.
Driving is EXTREMELY different
Air is bad

Yup. I'm having so much fun.