Aaliyah's life (3. Final)

Aaliyah's life part 3. Final chapter.
For fxndomwriter (Lara).

Shawn's pov
After all my friends came over we played NHL 16. After a while Brian said we should play truth or dare. "You should ask if Aaliyah and Lara want to play" he suggested "yeah sure" I say.

I walk to Aaliyah's room and ask. They both say yes. We go back into my room and start. "So who's going first" John ask "I will" said Matt. "Ok.. Um..... Brian truth or dare?" "Dare" he said. "Starting strong eh?" I joke "yup!". "I dare you to lick Ethan's foot" Matt said "eww" we all said at the same time. Brian went and licked his foot. "Aw sick SICK" Brian yells going down stairs to get a drink. He comes back and we continue the game. "Aaliyah truth or dare?" "Um.. Truth" she said.

Aaliyah's pov
"Aaliyah truth or dare?" Brian asked. "Truth" I say afraid to say dare after what just happened. "Do you like anyone in this room as more then a friend?"

Ethan's pov
Me and Aaliyah have been friends for a long time. I soon started to get feelings for her, but I'm positive that she doesn't like me. So I told Brian that if we play truth or dare to invite Aaliyah to play. Then to ask her questions to see if she likes me back.

Aaliyah's pov
"Um...... Ethan" I said really quite. "What was that? I can't hear you" Matt said. "I think she said Ethan" John said who was sitting right next to me.

Ethan's pov
'WAIT WHAT??!? SHE LIKES ME??' I said to myself. 'No this can't be. She likes that Luke guy from scho-' my thoughts were interrupted by Aaliyah saying "Ethan" a little louder than last time.

Aaliyah's pov
I pretty much yelled "Ethan" the second time. Everyone went silent, I couldn't take it anymore. I got up grabbed Lara's hand and left to go back to my room.

"Are you ok?" Lara asked "no I'm not" "do you want to talk about it?" "Not right now" I said and later on the bed.

After a few minutes I heard a knock at the door. "Can you get that?" I asked Lara "sure" she said and got up to open the door. I heard Lara say something that sounded like "she on the bed" then I felt the bed move like someone sat on it. "Aaliyah?" I heard..... Ethan's voice? I looked up and he was sitting on the edge of the bed, I look around and Lara was gone.

Lara's pov
I went in the hallway because Ethan said he wanted to talk to Aaliyah by himself. Shawn's door opened and he came out. "Hey you okay?" He asked "yeah I'm fine. You?" "I'm good" he said. "Sooo what do you think is going to happen?" I asked Shawn "well he likes her and she likes him. Sooo I mean it could go well" "WAIT HE LIKES HER?" I asked in a whisper yell. "Yeah. He does" "are you ok with them being together? If it happens" I ask "yeah I guess...." "Sooo" he said. "I have something to admit........" "What" he asked.

"I like you......" I said and walk downstairs really fast.

Shawn's pov
'Did she just say, she likes me?"

I stood there in shock just thinking. Then Aaliyah's door opened and Ethan come out.

"Hey what happened in there?"

Aaliyah's pov
"Aaliyah.." "Yes?" I said. "Are you ok?" "No. I just told my brother and all his friends that I like you...." I said in a whisper yell, "Aaliyah...... I like you to....". Nothing, silent, no words. We just looked at each other for a few minutes... "I'm going to go.." He said to me, still nothing came out of my mouth......

Ethan's pov
"Hey what happened in there?" Shawn asked. "I told her I like her, and she didn't say or do anything" "it's ok man. She's just in shock" "yeah I guess" I said "don't worry. She'll come around" "I hope so...".

Lara's pov
'Did I just tell Shawn I like him!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!'.

I sat at the table and waited for Shawn to go back to his from. Once he did and want to Aaliyah's room.

"Hey you ok?" I asked, due to the look on her face. It was pale, she looked like she just seen I ghost. She looked at me and a smile appeared on her face. "He LIKES me!" She said "aww bæ that amazing!" I said hugging her "I have to go tell him!" She said running into Shawn's room. I of course followed but was stopped before I could get in the room by... Shawn..?

"Lara, can we talk?" "Um... Sure" I said. We went into the hall and he shut his bedroom door so no one could here us.

"Lara.. I like you to......". 'SHAWN LIKES ME??' I thought to myself. "R-really?" "Yes really. Lara I have always had a little crush on you. I just pushed it aside because you are my sisters best friend..."

I couldn't think straight.. He likes me.....

We just looked at each other. Soon are lips touch, and fireworks were going off. There was butterflies in my belly.

His hands were on my waist and mine were on his arms. (does that make sense?).

Once we pulled apart, I rested my head on his chest and he lead his head on the top of mine.

"I like you Lara. I really do" "me to" I said.

Aaliyah's pov
Lara and Shawn were in the hallway.

I pull Ethan over to the side to talk to him.

"I like you Ethan" I big smile grow on his face. " I like you to Aaliyah" and with that we kissed.

THE END ________________________
Hope you enjoyed it💖
I had a really good time writing these.
~Harmony