the truth

(May's pov)
                    "Hello?" I said answering my phone Luke's head rested on my chest.
                     "Darling I'm visiting. Answer the door it's locked." My mom said i slide out of bed and headed down stairs to the door I opened it and seen my mom standing by her guard. I noticed the chain on his neck behind her was a shivering half naked sex slave.
                     "Hello mother." I said giving her a hug.
                     "May I brought a present!" She yelled grabbing the still shaking boy.
                      "Oh thanks mom what are you doing here? Is he top or bottom and age?" I asked.
                    "I have to talk to you and 16 and bottom." She said spinning him in a circle he had lash's all along his back.
                   "Ok. Destroyer!" I called.
                   "Yes ma'am." He said running to me.
                   "Take the boy to the submissive room and if you or anyone does anything to the boy your back will look like his." I said to Destroyer.
                    "Ok ma'am." Destroyer said picking the boy up.
                     "May don't get mad at me but I sold your father for alcohol and the house I have to stay with you." The woman I called mom said.
                     "Are you fucking serious!" I yelled.
                      "You told me you wanted me to start telling you the truth plus I'll teach your slaves." She said smiling.
                       "Your lucky you're my mom." I said walking away.