The first week

A/N: the first week of age play.
(May's pov)
          We arrived back at the house Nigel asleep on my shoulder. I picked up Nigel as his and my bodyguard followed me the other bodyguards picked up there person and carried them in side I layed Nigel in his room and brought the guards carrying people to the crib room each layed in there cribs and a binkie in there mouth's. I turned the baby monitor on and headed to bed after the boys had there new pajamas on and nappy then went to sleep.
(Little Luke pov)
          I woke and couldn't see my friends I was scared so I screamed.
          "Luke hunny your ok. Are you hungry?" Mommy asked.
          "Yus." I said resting my head on her chest. She sat me down gave me cheerios and a bottle. Then ate breakfast her self.
( Little Niall's pov)
            I woke up and there was no one else around me so I started to cry.
            "Niall baby." Mommy said as I made grabby hands toward her she picked me up.
             "I hungeey mama." I said as she took me down stairs to the food.
(No one's pov)
             Everything went on with out a hitch Liam became little him for the week and everything was smooth.
A//N: I'm sorry about the updates but i will try to do one every day.