Mom Is Kidnaped

I remember that day so vividly.

The shadow.

The man's voice.

My mom's screams.

Her look she gave me before she dissapered.

I remember it all.

I just don't remember his words.

if I did.

I don't know.

I don't know what would've happened if I remembered what he said.

 Maybe I would've been more prepared. Been able to stop it from happening.

Done something to help.

Maybe she could be here today.

I t was an ordinary day in the park.

-------

"Mom! Come push me!" I shouted as I sat on the parks marry go round.

I saw her smile and did as I asked.  I squealed in delight. I know a twelve year old shouldn't be having this much fun on kids park things.

But with my friends and family, I loved it here.

I heard a weird static noise and my mom stopped the marry go round.

A look of panic written on her face.

She grabbed me and forced me to run.

"Run Zaney! Run!" She shouted. I had no idea what was going on.

I was terrified.

I have never seen my mother this scared in my life.

I ran. She released me.

"Go and hide!" She sprayed me with something that made me cough. "Hide now and no matter what you hear and see, don't stop. I love you Zaney." She said and then kissed my forehead and then hug me.

Her comforting smell filled me. I took it like she took in mine. Like it was going to be the last time we would ever be together.

She pulled away and pushed me.

"Run!" She demanded and I saw her pull out two guns and turned to aim them.

I did as I was told and I hid.

I could hear a deep voice speak to my mother. And I heard gun shots. A deep laugh was heard. I looked up from where I was and saw an tall cloak.

My mother was on the ground and I wanted to go to her. But I some how knew she wanted dme to stay put. I wasn't supposed to look.

A hand gripped me making me jump.

It was my father.

He took me to the car and locked it.

"I'm going to get your mother. Stay here." He ordered. I nodded.

 He ran off and I saw that the cloaked man and my mom was gone. Like they weren't even there.

I could hear my father calling out for my mother. And then he cursed a man's name.

I cant remember what the name was. I think I just shut down.

My mom was kidnaped. Protecting me

______

Father drove in silence.

Neither of us wanted to speak.

We went home and he quickly packed our things and we was on the road once more.

"I'm dropping you off at aunt Kelly and Uncle Rodger's. You'll be staying with them until I find your mother." He said, breaking the silence.

From his tone and look, I knew there wasn't any room for arguments.

I just nodded and slept.

To much happened at once and drained me.

____

The last I saw of my father  was him leaving in the rain. I wished he would come back and comfort me. But I wanted my mom back. And I knew that's what my father was going to do. 

I just needed to be patient.

I just needed to wait.