Eight

*Daniella's POV*
"They're cute aren't they." He said smiling as we sat on our little plaid blanket watching Liv and Jovani. They were splashing in the water and it was kind of adorable. They were in just enough to get their feet wet.
"Yeah they are. I'm glad she finally told him how she felt." I smiled up at him before looking back at the cuties. He was leaning with his arms back to where one was behind me.
"Daniella oh my gosh!" He said pointing at my lips. Oh my god was there a bug on my face!?
"What is it!? Get it off!" I squealed. I hate bugs.
"Wait. Calm down." He said leaning closer to me.
"Get it please." I said calming down a bit. He smiled giving me a quick but sweet kiss to my lips.
"Got it." He smiled blushing a bit.
"I hate you Julian. Dont do that!" I swatted lightly at his arm laying back on the blanket. He fell with me and I was just laying there looking at him.
"Baby don't hate me." He pouted.
"Well don't do that and we wouldn't have a problem." I rolled my eyes at him.

*Liv's POV*
"I don't wanna get my dress wet though. The water is gross." I stuck my tongue out at Jovani as we stood barefoot in the edge of the water.
"Come here babe." He smiled motioning for me to come over by him.
"Hop up." He kneeled down and I hopped onto his back. He carried my through a bit of the water. I was giggling and freaking out when he pretended to drop me a few times.
"It's up there." He said as we walked a bit up the hill. He didn't mind me on his back I don't think. He carried me up a hill and to a blue and red swingset. It was kind of huge.
"Yay!" I said giggling as I walked over to a swing. My hands gripped the metal chains as Jovani came up behind me. I acted like I didn't see him and he placed his hands on mine. He leaned over in front of my face giving me a swift kiss before pushing me on the swing. This boy is almost too sweet.

*Julian's POV*
"Okay I want to make you feel better. But you're kind of adorable when you are mad." I giggled as she rolled back over sticking her tongue at me.
"Bleh." She said sticking it out still.
"Stop being cute oh my god." I covered my face with my hands.
"You stop being a jerk." She said removing one of my hands to hold hers.
"Im not being a jerk I'm just telling my cutie how beautiful she is." I said looking at her little freckles on her nose and cheeks. I tapped her nose lightly causing her to giggle.
"Who said I was your cutie?" She giggled again.
"Will you be?" I said. I got more serious with my question to show her I was serious.
"Wait. What?" Daniella gave me a small smile. I could tell she didn't know what I meant.
"Will you be my cutie? My girlfriend, my love, my beautiful princess, my Babycakes?" I asked again laughing.
"Really?" She smiled blushing a lot.
"Yes babycakes." I smiled back and she grabbed my jaw staring at my eyes for a second.
"Yes." She smiled before planting a kiss on my lips softer than anything in the world.

*Skyler's POV*
"I'll see you later dad. Im going to meet Geo at the mall." I smiled before giving him a swift kiss on the cheek.
"Okay honey. Have fun." He smiled back as I laced up my black Converse.
I drove a twenty minute drive to the mall and parked in the garage. I went to our usual meeting spot to wait for him.
"Hey babygirl." He smiled at me walking up. He looked adorable.
"Hey." I smiled back.
"Where do you want go first?" He said interlocking our fingers as we walked along the huge mall.
"Um Forever 21?" I smiled.
"Okay let's go princess." He said back with an adorable smile.
Although he was smiling he looked like there was something on his mind. I guess I'll have to get it out of him.