"I promise you bhaiya! Me! Me sab theek kar doon ga!" With that he hung up...

He had to be strong...

He wiped his tears and walked back to the room taking a deep breath.

He entered the room and saw Nandini awake, sitting on the bed hugging her knees...

"Hey! Ap uth kiun gai!?" He said softly sitting beside her and she immediately hugged his waist resting her head in his chest..

"Ap ni thy na!" She mumbled in his chest and he kissed her head..

"Main yahen hoon!" He whispered back lovingly and held her close...

They sat in silence for a long time. It was the first time they were so close to each other. Their relation hadn't proceeded more then a hand holding in night or a side hug from Manik or a forehead good night or good morning kiss...

Manik hadn't tried to touch her unnecessarily...

He was close to her yet so far...

"Aik baat btaoan?" Nandini broke the silence and Manik hummed as his fingers lazily roamed in her hair..

"Ap bohat ziada achy hain! Bohat bohat ziada!" She spoke raising her head a little from his chest to look in his eyes and the thing he saw only was trust, love, sincerity...

Manik smiled cupping her one cheek and she leaned in his touch...

"Ap bhi bohat achi hain!" He spoke lovingly and pecked her forehead..

No I Love yous were needed ! The most important thing was there and that was 'Trust'...

"Nandini!" He again called her name and she look at him with a smile.

"Ap Mery sath Thailand chalain ge?" He asked in a little doubtful tone.

He was scared what if she said no for honeymoon!

She thought for a moment then leaned up and placed her lips on his cheek...

First act from her side and he felt so blessed..

"Manik mjy ni pata kay ap ko khush kesy rakhoon laikin haan! Ap ko happy dekhna chahti hoon! Ap jahan bolo gay chaloon ge! Manik mjy ap ki tarha pyari batain ni aati! Ziada bolna bhi ni ata laikin me ap ko ya zaroor btana chahti hoon kay me hamesha ap say wafa karoon ge! Meri zindagi ka har lamha ap k liye hai aur hamesha ho ga!" This was the confession he wanted..

He brushed her tears away and hide her in his arms feeling immensely happy..

She was his precious...

______________

Opening the door of his side Manik almost jumped off the car just to open her side. Finally they were at Samui one of the most beautiful and luxurious beach of Thailand. Not for once Manik showed Nandini that he even has a slightest idea about her past but yes his care doubled for her..

He opened her side and held out a hand for her. She giggled on his excitement and held his hand. She carefully got down the car and felt cold fresh air touching her skin. The air of beach was so slurring and exotic.

"Let's go inside!" Manik exclaim and she nodded excitedly.

She look at the house about which Manik had told her about and froze on her place. Manik had already reached the main door and servant was welcoming him when didn't feel her presence beside him..

"Nandini! Aye na! Wahan kiun ruk gai ap!" He said babyishly coming back to her and she look at him..

"Manik! Hum yahan rahen gay?" She asked hell astonished and Manik panicked..