Chapter 2-Last

Chapter is heartily dedicated to my most annoying, nagging friends @safa_ali222 and @taurus_hafsa
Love u both churiyoon! 💕

Before you all read the chapter keep two rules in mind:
1-Chapter contain a lot of emotional stuff and high voltage drama if you find these situations funny and can't handle these sh!ts then stay away I won't tolerate a single stupid comment!

2-Submit your queries about the dialogues in the comment box below!

3-Chapter is not edited!

Chapter 2- Last

Ring...ring...ring...ring...

"Hello?" Rishab's sleepy voice appeared from the other side and Manik sighed..

"Rishab Bhaiya! Manik here!" He started in a low voice..

"Ohh! Manik! Ap ny is time phone kiya! Sab theek hai na? Meri behen theek hai na?" He panicked hysterically..

"Bhaiya! Calm down! Wo theek hain! Myny ap ko phone kuch jan'ny k liye kiya hai!" Manik said in a shaky tone, he was trying his best not to sound broken...

"Ji pochiye!" Rishab spoke slowly and Manik closed his eyes..

"Nandini! Did she ever face violence? I mean aj--!" Manik started and told Rishab everything. All the incidents of few hours ago...

"Manik! Mjy laga tha kay shaid ap ko ya baat btany ki zarorat ni pary ge! Laikin I think you deserve to know!" Rishab spoke in a guilty filled tone and Manik held his breath, preparing himself for the worst..

"Hmary parents! Un ka relationship kbhi bhi healthy ni raha! Hamary Dad! He used to beat our Mom! Not only for once but many times! In between bohat baar unhn ny Nandini par bhi hath uthya!" Rishab narrated with a heavy voice and someone just threw Manik in ice cold water..

That's why she was so scared of coming close to him?

Oh God! Why so unfair???

She had suffered! She was a victim of child abuse!

His Nandini!

He had vowed to make her happy but he failed...

"Then our mother died! Because of cancer and Dad! He! He kicked us out of the house before beating the shit out of us! Nandini was very hurt! Us kay sir say bhi khoon nikal raha tha! She was all clotted in blood Manik! She was just 6 years old!" Rishab spoke more and Manik's soul was shivering..

He was shivering...

He can't even imagine the moments the Murthy siblings must have suffered...

"But we survived! Though we became independent but the abuse of whole 6 years destroyed her personality! She is afraid of men! She was not ready for the marriage! She was afraid of you! Usy sambhal lo Manik! Main! Main request karta hoon tm say!" Manik felt Rishab was crying and he himself noticed wet tears on his cheek..