The Flower Shop AU

heres my apology for the one shot before ..

sorrynotsorry
_________

Dean

I hummed as i placed the new cactus into its pot, my fingers careful not to be pricked as i slowly moved my hands away to admire my work.

I smiled slightly before i took off my gloves and placed them on the table with a sigh. "Sam whens closing time?" I asked as i took a look around our shop full of cactus, air plants, and other extravagant species of greens.

"Half an hour!" I heard a reply, along with a few grunts and shatters. "Are you okay?" I yelled back, slight worry in my tone as i looked towards the sound. "Yeah, just dropped another vase.. Dammit." He replied soon after.

I smirked faintly before i continued my work of watering and replacing all the soil and plants, careful to check for rotting roots or fungus along the way.

Just as i was about to water a smaller plant at the counter, i heard our bell ring, along with the sounds of panting.

I looked up and saw a man, his hair blown back as he darted his eyes around before locking them with mine. "Is this place closed!?" He asked as he stomped his way over to me. "N-No, not yet, are you looking for anything-" "HERE." He slammed a twenty on the counter, his gaze still firmly on me as a blush started to rise to his cheeks.

"How do i passive-aggressively say fuck you in flower?" He asked, a tint of red highlighting his ears as he quickly closed his eyes in embarrassment.

I stuttered back in confusion as i noticed his somewhat angry stance soften slightly. "W-Well, um.. Thats one way to say hi.. um.." I bit my lip slightly as i looked around for a marker, spotting one next to the register.

I grabbed it and calmly grabbed his arm, his eyes opening at the sudden contact as he watched my movements. "I can tell you all about plant language another time.." I spoke as i started to write my number down on his arm slowly. "..And I'm guessing the twenty is for a purchase, so please, choose wisely." I smiled as i brought his arm up to my lips and blew the marker dry so it wouldn't scrub off.

I looked up at him as i placed his arm down, his face flushing red as he nodded his head. "I-Im um.." He coughed slightly as he looked around for what i assumed was a purchase. "Ill take that one.." He hummed as he pointed at a small cactus, its flowers blooming around its twisted spikes.

I smiled and swiftly made my way to the cactus, picked it up and handed it to him softly. "Its names Spike, and it needs to be watered once a month, medium light, room temp should do the trick." I smirked as he held the plant close to him, the spikes obviously not hurting as he thanked me.

"Ill see you around..."

"Castiel, but my friends call me Cas."

"Alright, see you around, Cas."

__________

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY DAN FUCKING HOWELL