Chapter 4: Dreams and Memories

*He jolted at the touch eyes suddenly widening*

"I-I'm not sleeping!! I-I'm awake!!"

*He hissed and backed away from the touch, he was so stubborn, especially when it came to soft touches and love.*

"Tch, I thought you were taking a granny nap..."

*He grinded his teeth together, blinking as he looked at the other*

The breeder shook his head. "Get some rest and stop being stubborn Kazuichi. I cannot rest for in fear of going back into a coma state." He responded now stroking the others hair once more.

"Why don't you let me touch you. All I want to do is make you relax, don't be so tense." He responded wrapping his arms around the other males waist.

"...."

*He stayed quiet for just a little bit, looking at the other male as he did so, Then he wrapped his arms around the other and lay them both back down, narrowly glaring at the other, trying to seem tough. Now they were laying side by side in the pod, it was indeed cozy and very warm now with two bodies.*

"I'm only going to sleep if you are... We'll wake up together."

*Again he glared at him, then looked away, he only mumbled his words, in fear of anyone else waking and hearing him, then he looked back at him, his cheeks starting to heat up once again*

He smiled, masking in the warmth of the other male."Then I suppose we shall both be up for awhile then." The breeder responded holding onto the other male closely. "Won't people think we are together if you sleep here with me? Are you prepared for those accusations." He asked now snuggling up to the other male, for comfort.

"But do not worry I shall clear up any accusations if you want me too, or I will play along it does not matter to me as long as you are happy with the situation." He responded smiling.

"Tch.. I'll tell then its not what it looks like then tell them to get fuc--"

*Before he could finish his sentence, He looked at him, his face completely flushing at the eyes that stared back at him, He huffed ad looked away, biting his bottom lip*

"S-Shut up... G-Go to sleep already..."

*He really was trying to be tough and macho, this whole facade was wavering every time he caught a glimpse at him, maybe one day he might actually say he liked him back.*

The breeder smiled as the other male was flushed. "I am worried I might not wake up again though Kazuichi. Will you bring me back out of my coma state if I slip back into it again?" He asked now looking at the other male with concern. "I do not want to go back there..." he muttered now burying his head in the other males shoulder.

"And let them think whatever I do not care,as long as you stay with me. I am content." He replied softly as he smiled.

"Really, thank you Kazuichi for putting up with me." He chuckled.

"I'll bring ya out of it... Don't worry~ I'm not leaving ya side~"

*He murmured quietly as he wrapped his arms around him protectively, The hole that he felt in his chest was no longer there, just the warmth of the other. This was more comfortable for him, This was happiness.

He nodded and nuzzled the long streaks in his hair*

"It should be the other way 'round. I am the one who should be thanking you~"

He smiled nodding, as he was happy and content just being there with the other male, entangled together.

When the other male brought him into an embrace the breeder was happy, he wrapped his arms around the other male as well bringing him closer to the breeder.