Arabelle loves her siblings more than anything, even if they didn't share the same blood, brotherhood has always been a part of their lives. Regardless of how much Arabelle loves Isabelle, she has to admit that her little sister tends to annoy her. And when that happens the only thing she can do is lock herself up in her room and watch 'Supernatural' until she doesn't feel pissed at Isabelle anymore. Luckily for her, Ethan was in the institute to help her.

...

"I'm pissed." Arabelle says as soon as she sees Ethan, he smiles sweetly before extending his arms wide open and Arabelle rolls her eyes before embracing Ethan.

"What did that asshole did to you now?." He asks clicking his tongue, saying that he cared about Arabelle would be a misunderstanding, he would give his life for her.

"It was my baby sister." Arabelle says huffing. "She keeps teasing me."

"About.." Ethan trails off and Arabelle nods. "Oh got it, don't let that bug you. Isabelle is like that." He says and Arabelle pulls away from the embrace.

"I know that but i just wish she was a little bit more--"

"Discreet?." Ethan interrupts and Arabelle tilts her head.

"Yeah something like that." Arabelle responds and Ethan chuckles.

"Don't count on it." Ethan laughs and Arabelle hits his arm playfully.

"Do you wanna watch 'Teen Wolf'? That always seems to cheer you up." Ethan suggests and Arabelle raises an eyebrow.

"Do you have any idea how much irony that sentence has coming from you?." Arabelle chuckles and Ethan shakes his head with a smile. "I want to, but i'm sure we are going to throw another suicide mission for Clary, i don't wanna miss that." Arabelle says shrugging while biting her lip.

"I understand, i should go back home. Call me if anything happens, 'kay?." Ethan says before kissing Arabelle's forehead.

"M'kay." Arabelle replies with a smile. "Beware of fleas." Arabelle jokes and Ethan rolls his eyes before walking out of the institute.

Arabelle was feeling a lot better, Ethan always seemed to make her feel better. Alec and Jace didn't like him much because 1.He is a werewolf and 2. He is a guy and that was excuse enough for both of them.

As soon as Arabelle turns her back she sees Clary, Simon, Isabelle, Jace in the training room, she practically runs towards them with a frown.

"Why wasn't i invited to this reunion?." Arabelle asks with her arms crossed over her chest.

"You know more than anyone that we don't do 'invitations' to killing parties." Jace responds and Arabelle smirks.

"But those are my favorite type of parties." She replies. "On all seriousness what's going on?." She asks.

"Fifty bucks says he doesn't approve this mission." Isabelle says as she traces her finger along one of the swords that were on the shelf.

"I don't approve of this mission." Alec says as soon as he walks towards them.

"Good thing no one accepted that bet." Arabelle mutters for herself.