a shocking congratulation

You sat in your apartment in (name a place) watching your subscriber count go from 990,000 and continue to go up. Excitement raced through you at a fast speed as You watched the numbers pass 1,000,000. You got up and started screaming and jumping in joy at your accomplishment. You stopped screaming and jumping once you snapped back into reality and remembered you had neighbours. You cleared your throat and sat back Down, grabbing your phone to open Twitter. "Just hit 1,000,000 subscribers!! Thank you all sooooooo much!! I love each and Everyone of you!" you proofread your tweet and sent it through. You began to scroll through congratulating tweets and even some dumb hate comments, until you came across someone who you never thought would tweet you. "Hey cunt. Let's make a video" You read the tweet and the name. You stared in Shock, for the one and only Idubbbztv had tweeted you.
You opened your DM'S and read his tweet, "hey (y/n) would you like to hang out sometime? I can pay for your plane ticket if you're interested. I think it would be cool to meet you and I know your a big fan of mine, lol. So let me know I guess :)" You wanted to scream again but you held it back. "Yea! That sounds like a lot of fun! I'll let you set it up, since your paying :)" you sent the message back to him and set your phone down. You looked at the clock on your wall and saw it was 6:00 pm. You grabbed some food and sat down to watch TV.

After watching a bunch of (f/TV show) you decided it was time to go to bed. You checked your phone one last time and saw Ian had said alright to setting it up. You smiled and plugged your phone into charge and did the necessary things before crawling into bed.