Here comes the bride

You n Kill r both 22 here kay? Kay. Lmao
~Slicey

After 7 frikin years (y/n) was finally able to marry the man of her dreams. 7 years. She waited for 7 frikin years. Nope 7 years was not short.

4 years after they seperated with Gon, they managed to meet up with him again somewhere along the way. I guess that's what they call fate.

The girl took a deep breath. "(Y/n)-neechan, don't worry you look great" Alluka said. (Y/n) smiled at the girl. She was no longer the 11 year old girl she met 7 years ago she is 18, she grew into a perfect young woman. Just perfect.

The (h/c) haired girl looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was hell nervous. She felt even more nervous than the time when Killua proposed to her. Yet she felt excited. Shel felt like the happiest woman alive.

"You'll be fine, nee-chan" Alluka gave her a comforting smile. "Yeah..." (y/n) returned the smile.

-----
"Dammit. I'm nervous" Killua mumbled he just wanted to take a trash can and put it over his head.

He was hell nervous.

"Don't worry Killua, it'll be fine" Gon mouthed giving him a thumbs up.

The white haired boy tried his best to not look nervous infront of the crowd, but hell was he failing.

Yet, he was happy to be there. Her saying yes to him proposing to her had been something unexpected, yet he couldn't deny that he had felt elated when he had heard her consent to him getting down on his knee.

"She's coming" Gon whisper shouted breaking Killua from his train of thoughts. The former assassin was on the edge of bursting to tears due to his nervousness.

The piano sprang and the music filled the room making the boy even more nervous than he already was.

The door opened and (y/n) stepped into the room. And damn was she even more beautiful than when Killua first met her.

(Y/n) bit her lip trying to shook off the stares from the crowd. The whole room was staring at her.

She was so nervous she couldn't control herself when her legs started moving faster to the point where she was running.

She then tackled her groom into a hug "Killllluuuaaaaaaaaaa" she cried.

Gon and the crowd had to resist the urge to bang their heads againts the nearest wall.

"(Y/n).."

"I'm scared.." she whined.

"We're getting married, (y/n)"

"WHAT!?" The girl immediately stood up.

She was so nervous she forgot that it was her own wedding.

Yet the boy will always love her.

-----
Wooo I should update more lmao
Anyway leave requests in the comment section since I ran out of ideas lmao.
Anyway... any Haikyuu fans out there?
Ahahahahah
Okay bye.
~Slicey