Chapter 4

The week went on and it was finally friday once again. The Dreemurr kids rushed around to get ready to stay with Papyrus and Sans for the weekend. They met up with Sans outside not too long later then walked to his home, where Flo and Papyrus were waiting.

Kari rushed in first, hugging the tall skeleton and the half monster girl happily. The twins were next to give hugs followed by Kitearo. The five watched TV for about an hour then went outside to train their abilities for a while then went inside for a tactics meeting.

"Alright," Kitearo began. "So we freed the half monsters in lab two last time. Now we head for the lab we were held, lab four. Next we'll free lab three, then lastly we will free those in one," The boy suggested. Kari raised her hand. "Yes?"

"Uh... I'd like to look through the lab documents when I get the chance to. I think there is something linked as to what happened in the labs so long ago. And maybe Alphys might be help as well. I told you about that document about my dad, right?"

Kitearo nodded. "Yes, I remember. We'll handle freeing the others for now. You figure out what happened. Help us when you can." Kari nodded in agreement to these terms. The five then talked about different scenarios and how to deal with them before they ate dinner and got ready for bed.

----------

That night as everyone in the town slept, trouble was brewing in the remaining three labs that held the half monsters.

"What?!"

"This can't be! You were chased out?!"

"We're sorry. It was that stupid thirteen and her friends."

"Thirteen?! Damn it all!"

"Relax, we need to stay level headed. They only freed one of four labs... Hey, is that chemical ready?"

"The one Dr. Dez made? Yeah, it's ready. Wh--- Oh... Heh, good thinking. We'll attack them when they're down."

"We should just kill them. Those little bastards are nothing but a bother. Maybe we could nab some monster dust as well. I heard they broke the barrier to the underground."

"It's no surprise. Wait, are you talking about genocide? Killing every monster?"

"Maybe. Let's just handle those little shits first, we'll go from there. Where is their location?"

"In Ebbot town, so I've heard."

"Get all the half monsters ready. Inject the chemical into them then wait for my command."

"Yes sir!"

The scientists disbanded and grabbed the strongest of the half monsters and brought them to be injected with the chemical that worked like a mind control serum. They then devised a plan, and by midnight they were heading to Ebott town.

----------

In the skeleton brothers house, the kids slept soundly. Kari snuggled with Flo while Kitearo was on the floor because the twins kicked him off the bed. All of them were smiling at their dreams. Those dreams were quickly interrupted by a loud bang not too far away. Kitearo was the first to sit up. He growled and summoned a pair of daggers in case he needed them. The oldest then approached the window and moved the curtains a little to peer outside.

Outside was the beginning of a nightmare. An army of a thousand was marching towards town from the forest to the East. There was another bang to the North and then another to the South. Kitearo's hair began to raise a little and he gulped. He put his daggers away and ran to wake everyone up.

"Get up!" He bellowed. "Come on guys, we gotta move!" Kari grumbled while Flo sat up slowly in unison with the twins.

"Where's the fire, Kite?" Flo asked with a yawn. Kitearo sighed and calmed down as his hair lowered.