Chapter 3

Omg. I started writing my MLA format header and then I realized that this is wattpad... what the eff?

lolol. Enjoy this y'alllllllll. Sorry for the wait. School school school.

I can't do my usual line spacing.... well, this sucks. el oh el. Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 3        Freddie

“Give it back!” I hear a familiar voice whine. I walk around the corner of my dorm and see Angelo with Matt and Jarod.

Jarod was holding what looked like a cellphone in his outstretched hand. Angelo was trying to grab it, but Jarod was too tall.

“Do I need to call campus security? Is this a form of bullying?” I ask, grinning as I walk closer.

Angelo jumps in surprise before whirling around and spotting me. He smiles widely. “Freddie!”

I walk up, wrapping an arm around him, raising my eyebrows. “What’s up?”

Angelo pouts, making Jarod and Matt laugh. “They took my phone and now they won’t give it back.”

“He wouldn’t stop checking his phone every two seconds and we were tired of him not paying attention.” Matt explains.

I look down at Angelo. “And why are you doing this?” I ask him.

His face reddens slightly. “Um, no reason.”

Jarod scoffs. “He’s been waiting for you to text or call him.”

I chuckle as Angelo glares at him, his face heating up more. “Shut the fuck up, Jarod.”

“Sorry I didn’t call. I got back late the other day and I had to study with my friends yesterday for a big test. I also had a project that I kept putting off. I was going to find you today.”

Angelo beams up at me and I just smile. This guy was absolutely beautiful with his Italian looks. It kind of made me weak in the knees just looking at him. He then looks over at Matt and Jarod. “What are y’all still doing here? Scatter!”

Matt looks at him, surprised. “What? Why?”

Angelo scowls at him. “You’re butting in on my alone time with this hot dude here!”

Jarod rolls his eyes, shoving Matt away from us slightly. “Let’s just leave them alone. Maybe Freddie will not mind Jello’s annoying self and take him away from us.”

Matt snaps his fingers. “That would be perfect!”

Angelo just pouts at them while they laugh. “Y’all are so mean!”

Matt snorts. “You just told us to leave, but whatever.” He looks at me and grins. “Good luck.”