We Live in the Same Dorm

Hey dudes! Here is Freddie's story and I'm sorry if the prologue is short, but its just the prologue! :D

I hope y'all enjoy it and now I have to write out the description. Is it sad that I haven't done that yet? Whoops...

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^

Prologue          Freddie

“Why do you want him so bad?” Hunter asks me, dipping a fry into mayonnaise. “I mean, what’s so special about him?”

I look down at my food, frowning. “Well, he’s so cute and adorable and sometimes I just stare at him. I can’t help it. He’s feisty and is always scowling at me and I know this sounds weird, but when he does it fucking turns me on. I'm a freak, aren’t I?”

Hunter grins, taking a sip of his drink before answering, “Totally. I don’t know why you keep pining after him because I just don’t see why you like him so much. I mean is it just sex that you want?”

I shake my head, smacking his arm. “I'm not a whore. It might seem like I am, but I wouldn’t mind settling with Sam so long as he fulfills my sexual needs. You don’t think he’s a prude, do you?”

“You are such a fucking douche.” Hunter mumbles, waving at someone that he apparently knew.

“I am a slight douche sometimes, but whatever.” I admit, grinning. “I still get ass though.”

“Just not the one you want,” Hunter muses, looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

I sigh and slump in my seat. “Just not the one I want.”

We eat in silence for a few minutes, eating. I really like Sam and I'm already attached to him. It’s not like I love him yet or anything, but I'm so attracted to him that sometimes it hurts.

“Are you sure you want him? I know you’ve been into him for a while now, but this isn’t about sex or this isn’t a fleeting thing?” Hunter asks, looking at me with his mouth set in a straight line and his brow furrowed. “Because this is my boyfriend’s best friend and I admit that he’s become one of my close friends, but I don’t need to be sent theoretically to the couch just because this turns into a mess. You don’t know how bad it hurts to have sex after not having sex for a while. Cameron doesn’t know why I make sure we have sex regularly. He thinks he’s just good at it, which he really is, but my ass and back hurt even worse when we don’t do it for a few days. Do not put me through pain, got it?”

I chuckle slightly at his serious face. “You are such a pussy.”

He glares at me. “Have someone stick a dick up your ass multiple times and let me know how you feel.”

I just shake my head at him, still chuckling.

“I know I'm harping on this, but are you sure you want to get with Sam? I mean you’re my best friend so I’ll help you get him, but you have to be serious about this and about him.”

“I do and I will be serious.” I look down at my food and think back to prom and I smile.

“I promised you a dance, didn’t I?” Sam asks me, smiling shyly before pulling me onto the dance floor.

I follow behind him, shocked. Is this really happening? Once he stops, he turns around and wraps his arm around my neck, still smiling.

My arms go around his waist and he steps closer, looking up at me. “I thought you didn’t really want to dance with me? I know I push you sometimes and I'm sorry for that.”

Sam shrugs. “This is your senior prom and I know you know that I wouldn’t have gone with you, but a dance won’t hurt anyone will it?”

I shake my head, grinning madly. I'm dancing with Sam for fuck’s sake. “It might hurt all the girls that are looking at us with broken hearts.” I joke, knowing that very few people were taking notice of us. They were all too busy making out or thinking about how they were gonna get lucky tonight.

Sam laughs, his eyes lighting up. “Too bad for them.”

Soon the slow song is over and I release Sam reluctantly. “Thank you, Sam. This meant a lot.” I turn to leave him, but he grabs my arm.

“I thought you wanted two dances? A slow one and fast one?” He asks, pulling me back to him, smiling wickedly as a faster song comes on.

My eyes widen. “Are you sure?” I ask, my heart speeding up slightly.

Sam laughs, nodding and I hear Cam yell, “Dance with him like you always did with me!”

Sam turns around and backs into me, making me almost moan as his ass collides with my groin. His arms reach up and back, locking around my neck as he moves sultrily. I can’t help, but get hard and soon he’s rubbing against me and I moan loudly as he drops down before coming back up.

“Fuck, Sam.” I yell, grabbing his hips and rolling our bodies together. If only our clothes were off. Then it would be fucking great.

Cam and Hunter hoot and holler when he bends over and puts his hands on the floor, pressing harder into me.

Sam laughs as I bend my knees to keep better contact as he stands back up.

“You have the best ass, Sam. I swear. Shit, it feels so good.” I groan.

“Twerk Sam!” Either Cam or Hunter yells out, but I couldn’t tell. I was too focused on the insanely hot guy grinding against me.

Sam puts his hands on his knees and I think I saw stars. One of my hands moves to his shoulder and I practically hump him as he twerks against me. I knew some guys could do it, but Sam put girls to shame.

“Shit, this ass!” I yell, grinning as I watch his thin body keep moving against me. Why couldn’t he be gay?

All too soon the song stops and I almost whine in disappointment. I almost didn’t let go of Sam after he stops moving against me. I pull him tighter against me before I do let go, hugging him. “Thank you.” I whisper into his ear before pulling away reluctantly, again.

“I have a serious question for you though. If you and Sam were to finally get together, would you let him fuck you?”

I don’t even hesitate. “Of course.”

“Well, then let’s go get your man!”

( A/N: Sorry if the scene is a tad bit off from WSATSLT. )