I waved him off and nodded.
"It's fine, but I want to be the first one invited to your wedding." I smirked. They both blushed
"Shut up." Maddy mumbled
"We should be saying that to you Mrs. Future Johnson." Aaron teased
"Not just yet." I laughed

"Let's go inside." I said opening the door and walking in.
"Come with me." Jack said pulling me to my room.
"Ok weirdo?" I asked as I followed him well I had no choice.
"Jack." I giggled as we walked in and he locked the door.

"I'm kinda regretting having all these people over." He mumbled resting his forehead on mine. I smiled and cupped his cheeks.
"Why?" I asked him.
"Well for one, there's a bed right behind us." He said looking back. He looked back at me and smirked. I blushed and looked down.

"What's your point?" I whispered.
"You know what I mean." He huffed.
"Well too bad." I bopped his nose.
"Mhmm." He nodded and pinned me to the wall.
"I love you." He said leaning in and kissing me softly. I smiled and kissed him back.

I ran my hands through his hair and tugged on it softly. He groaned as his grip on me tightened. When we had our intimate moment I was afraid he was gonna leave me. I don't know why but I just did. I know Jack isn't that type of guy but I couldn't help it. I love him and the mere thought of loosing him scares me beyond explanation.

"I love you too." I breathed out as we pulled away. He smiled.
"Seventh grade, I was trying to learn basketball and you taught me." I said he raised a brow
"That's when I truly fell in love with you." I explained. His lips tugged up
"Oh." He chuckled and blushed.

"I remember when you would wrap your arms around me when you were teaching me how to dribble properly." I said grabbing his hands and wrapping them my waist as I turned my back towards him.
"I taught you not to travel." He mumbled. I smiled at the memory.

~~Flashback~~

"No Alex." Jack laughed shaking his head. I groaned.
"You can't just carry the ball in your hands, that's called traveling." He explained to me.
"Basketball makes no sense." I said passing him the ball. He chuckled

"Yes it does, when you know how to play." He said walking over to me and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I smiled at him.
"I can teach you if you want?" He suggested.
"I'd like that." I nodded. He smiled

"First, dribbling." He said walking behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Grab the ball." He said handing it to me. I did as told.
"You can dribble it with your left hand, your right hand or both." He explained as he grabbed my hand and helped me dribble it.