Chapter 5

•Author's POV•
After two days of endless texting, the two male teens decided to take a break and rest for tomorrow's upcoming event. Neither of them could sleep that Saturday night, knowing that the only reason they were meeting up is because of a favor. They both knew they had a weird connection towards each other but not one of them would say what. The polar opposite boys were too stubborn to confront each other about how they felt.

~Sunday~

After a long sleepless night of confusion and desire, Derek woke up with an empty feeling in his upper body. He sat on his bed in silence with his left hand holding on into his chest. He felt himself give in into the harsh feeling as he made himself get out of bed. After finishing his morning routine of showering and exercising, Derek wore his church clothes and headed out the door with a bouquet of flowers. He drove to the back of his school without letting anyone notice him. As he parked his car, he saw Liam holding a box of decorative objects inside. Liam looked very excited and quite shocked to see Derek again especially dressed so handsome.

" You look great" said Liam.

"Thanks. I missed you." Derek said quietly, trying real hard to make it seem like he was muttering.

"What?" said Liam

"Oh I um thanks".said Derek nervously as he got out of his car and joined Liam into the school.
It must have been really boring reading my POV so here's Derek's POV. And by the way, POV means point of viewʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

•Derek's POV•
I followed Liam inside the school. He ran up stairs like a child which I found adorable.
Today was going to be the best day ever.
I had Liam helping me, Clare's going to get a special present from her boyfriend and I was heading to a party later on.

Once we were on the school top, we set out a blanket and bright Christmas lights around it. He and I started messing around with the pillows he brought as seats for the picnic.

After 2 hours of setting up, cleaning, and playing pillow fight, I took a moment to look at how we have done. As I looked at how the lights shined down at Liam, I noticed he was giggling so much. I couldn't help myself from looking at how cute he was. No matter what he did, I found him perfect from the way he smiled to the way he cried. I leaned in closer to grab him by the waist without even realising any of my actions, I put my pale rose lips against his. Liam's eyes widen once he knew what was going on, but he closed his eyes and followed the rhythm of our passionate kiss.

"I-I'm sorry" I said as I slowly broke the kiss and Liam away.

I quickly ran away from Liam and headed to the gym to find Clare. I knew it wasn't the nicest thing to do to a person right after you kiss but I panicked. I've been wanting to do that to Liam for quite a while and that I've done it, I don't know what to do next. My biggest concern was that Liam will never speak to me again. Or worse, people will find out. I stopped at the gym and found my coach and the coach Sinai talking to each other. I stood in front of them and asked if Clare was here.

"You didn't go to the football meeting today.!" said coach. I knew he saw angry at me since this wasn't the first time I've skipped meetings.

"Yes I know but have you seen Clare Richman." I asked.

"Nope she didn't come to the meeting either. I thought she'd be with you." said coach Sinai . "And why are you here? The meetings finished a while ago. It's already 4."

"Well I- I'll see you tomorrow coach. Bye".
Clare didn't come to the meeting either. I knew something wasn't right so I ran to the locker rooms to see if something was up. I saw Clare's gym bag next to the boy's locker. I turned to see if anyone was around and there she was. There was Clare kissing another guy from the football team. I felt a sharp pain inside my chest, the same piano I get whenever I'm around her only this time, the pain made me unable to breathe.

Clare opened her eyes and turned around to me standing in the middle of their make out session. She immediately pushed her partner aside and ran up to me like she was some kind of child holding on to its mother. I dodged her needy body and ran out the boy's locker rooms.

I ran upstairs to the school's roof and started bawling my eyes out. Knowing that you've tried so hard accomplish something and then failing was the worst feeling ever. Seeing Clare kissing another person made me feel less of myself. I felt useless.

The sun was coming down so I already knew it was time for me to leave. All those hours put into her surprise was just a waste, just like me. As I started packing away every thing, I noticed Liam walk in the roof with his hair covering his face. He didn't noticed me until I called his name.

"Liam?" I asked.

He didn't respond. He looked up to me and there I saw was his red puffy eyes and tears down his shirt and cheek. He tightly hugged me again and this time, I didn't want to let go. I never want to let go. In that moment of silence, I lightly kissed Liam on his right eye as comfort. He then put his hand on my neck and leaned himself forward into a much more passionate kiss.

After having the worst heart break and best kiss in one day, I decided to take Liam home. Through out the car ride we didn't say anything thing to each other but instead, we hold hands. Once I dropped off Liam at his house I kissed him goodnight, leaving him lightly blushing. As for me, I went home with a lot going on in my head.

Did I miss Clare? No
Do I like Liam? Yes
Am I gay? Well... yes

Today, a lot did happen but hey,
Like I said. Today was going to be the best day ever.

Welp I'm tried. I had to write this story twice because it didn't save ╥﹏╥
Hope you loved this chapter and the drawing I made up there^
And as always HAVE A GAY DAY ❤