He existed. But he didn't. He had no social media, he was only on one website. It was a website about myths and legends. It said that he was some god so I just gave up.
At school I had the worst subject-math- and then the class with him. All he did was nod his head and he tried to inauspiciously keep his eyes away. He failed.
"So what did u do last night?" I asked to see if it was just my imagination.
"Oh, nothing" he said looking away.
"Okay. What do you think of this?" I pointed to nothing on a blank sheet.
"I'm not purposely not looking at you," how did he know that?!
"Why aren't you looking at me then?"
"I am" he looked at me then. His eyes. Were a dashing green not like the emerald but just as beautiful. Army coloured green. It was so beautiful. I couldn't understand it.
"H-how...?"
"What?" Suddenly they turned into a deep red like at the lunch table yesterday.
"N-never mind" I decided I wanted to keep tabs on whenever his eyes changed. Here's what I know so far.
Orange
Green
Red
Black
I didn't know what they meant but I will figure it out.
  When I got home my mom was busy with a bunch of work.
"Good evening honey" she huffed
"Hey mom"
"Ugh. I'd rather die than do this" she said very low. Then it hit me. My mom wants to die. Who will I live with? My dad? Will she have a funeral? How will I live? I don't want to die!!! I don't want her to die!!!
Then I couldn't breath and my throat felt like I was drowning. I started hyperventilating.
"Honey no! It's an expression!" But it was too late. She already set that idea in my head. There was no turning back now.
"Calm down its okay!" She rushed over to me.
  Too late again. The black spots were clouding my vision. Then I couldn't see anything. Then I wasn't awake anymore.