Jackson

I didn't even know his name but all I could think of was him. I guess it wasn't so bad compared to the usual thoughts. It still kept me up at night though. I went to school unwillingly. I spent the whole first period fretting for Chemistry. Then it was there. I went and sat in my usual seat next to him.
"Hey, what's your name?" I said to him trying to hide the curious expression on my face. It didn't work.
"Why do you want to know so bad?"
"Because you have been following me around and I wanted to know who you are." I said with obvious frustration. Why should he get to know my name and I don't get to know his?!
"Fine, my name is Jackson," he finally stated
"Okay then!" I huffed. We didn't talk the rest of the period, even when we were supposed to be doing partner work, that was very frustrating because I needed help and he wasn't answering my questions. Finally the lunch bell rang. He got up when I got up. He walked when I walked.
"You know it's like I have my own personal shadow even though it's raining outside and there is no sun shining." I mumbled, I meant for him to not hear it but if course he heard it.
"It actually is sunny outside," he said while we were sitting down at my lunch table where he over stayed his visit. I looked at the big window at the other side of the room and to my shortish it was all of a sudden sunny!
"What in the! Ugh!" I let out an angry scowl at him.
"Hey it's not my fault!" He defended himself trying to hide a snicker escaping from him. I didn't miss that snicker.
"What's so funny?" I looked at him in disgust frowning.
"Nothing,"
"M'hmm" I said sarcastically. Then I looked up from my meal of-of- I don't even know what I got I was so distracted by him following me, into his eyes and they were almost black like onyx.
"Your eyes!" I gasped.
"What?" He said looking puzzled. Then they changed to a deep red almost as dark as the black but just enough so I could see the difference.
"They just turned black then red!"
"You're crazy!" He retorted trying to be nonchalant but it didn't work I could see right through him without even trying.
"I can see that you're trying to hide something!" And then I looked down for a brief moment--which was stupid of me because when I looked up he was gone.
  After school I went home straight to the computer to find out if this Jackson was really a person or if I was going crazy because I don't have any friends so I was making them up in my head. I looked up his name in Google and something popped up. I couldn't believe my eyes...