Meet And Greet (Aurora's POV)

I was running now and I kept looking back in case one of them had decided to follow me. I knew that once they got a plan figured out I was screwed and that my only hope was to get out of here.

It wasn't till I stopped to take a break that I realized I heard other footsteps up ahead. Without really thinking about it I took off after them.

Maybe its a hiker. He could give me a lift and this will all be over.

He must have been spooked by my footsteps because he took off too. It toke all my effort to stay behind him and if he didn't slow down soon I would loose him.

I head a thump as whoever was running tripped on something. Allowing me to catch up.

It was the last thing I was expecting. A boy my age was sitting down and rubbing his sore ankle. He was blond and tall. With I might add,blue eyes. He looked as surprised as I was to see me.

"Who are you? I asked breaking the ackwardness. "My name is Aurora."

"I'm Chris, Chris Brown." He replied unsure. " Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." I replied ackwardly. "What brings you to this neck of the woods?"

"Oh, well you know those helicopters, I think those might be for me." He said half-joking. "I'm kinda wanted by the Asleep."

I was about to answer, but my vision suddenly became blurred and I dropped to the floor.

"Are you okay!?" He yelled standing up.

"I'm wanted by the Asleep too...." I whispered as my eyelids shut tight.