From there, you thought Esdeath got it, but you both were shocked to see the creature stand up and scratch off the attack like it was nothing.

You: It's tougher than it looks.

Esdeath: I agree. But if we can find it's weak spot, we can end this quickly.

You: *You look around and see something on it's forehead* I think I found something.

Esdeath: *Looks at you* Really? Where?

You: *You point to the Danger Beast's forehead* See that on it's forehead? That must be it's weak spot.

Esdeath: *She looks to where your pointing* Good eye. "Kneels and touches the ground with her right hand" I shall end this with a single strike!!

Esdeath then used Garu Horn and launched the attack towards the Danger Beast's forehead, but the creature dodged it by mere inches!!

While watching the ongoing fight, an idea came to you and you didn't hesitate to use it. You jumped onto the giant pillar of ice and used it to get close to the Danger Beast's weak spot.

Esdeath: *Sees you running towards the giant* (M/n)!! What're you doing!?

You: Doing what I do best!! *Sharp blades appear on the sides of your shield*

You: Killing monsters!! *You throw your shield at your target*

*Your shield slices through the Danger Beast's weakspot and it collapses onto the ground dead*

Esdeath(In head): Wow. I was hoping to impress you with my fighting skills, but you impressed me instead.

You: *You look to Esdeath* LOOK OUT!! BEHIND YOU!!

After hearing your warning, Esdeath turned around and saw another Danger Beast appear. It's the same as the one you killed, but is slightly different due to it's design.

Upon seeing the gigantic abomination, Esdeath jumps into the air with all her might while the Danger Beast closes in on her.

You: Esdeath, Be careful!!

Esdeath: Don't worry, I shall give it a fitting death!!

*Esdeath snaps her fingers and a humongous boulder of ice appears behind her*

You: *Your jaw drops upon seeing this* HOLY RIZZOLI!!

Esdeath: *She goes behind the ice boulder and thrusts it forward* HAGEL SPRUNG!!