Ch 2 The Horrible Prank pt1

|•|Kenny's POV|•|
"Bye mom, Bye Dad!" Both Karen and I say as we head out for our week long sleepovers.

"Goodbye and be safe!" My mom calls in response.

"Don't do anything stupid!" My dad follows up.

"No promises!" I yell back. I mean knowing me and knowing my friends, stupidity and danger is bound to happen.

"Just how crazy are you guys gonna be?" Karen asks me as we walk down the street towards Kyle's and Ike's house.

"Dunno, never really do know." I reply. "However I can tell you now, we shouldn't go through the front door." I say as I see a few figures duck down from the window and movement from inside the house. Karen and I look at each other, stop walking, pull out our nerf guns, and nod at each other.

We dart over to the side of the garage, ducking down and ditching our stuff to get later. I peek out from the side and notice, Dovahkiin army crawling towards the door with Butters, each armed with a gun and a Minecraft sword.

I also notice Pete creeping towards the opposite side of the house. Oh yeah the goths aren't really goth anymore. Well Firkle is but not as hardcore. They also still wear mostly dark clothes. Plus Pete and Henrietta still have their hair dyed.

Dovahkiin and Butters reach the door and squat down by it. I look over at Pete and he gestures for us to go to the back. "Alright let's go." I tell Karen as we sneak our way to the backyard. I help Karen jump the fence and then Parkour my way over. Pete is already there.

"Yo." He greets us squatting down away from the glass.

"Sup." I respond."I assume we are waiting for the battle cries and then come in from the back?" I ask.

"Yep pretty much. Do you know whose in there besides Kyle and Ike?" Pete asks.

"I think Firkle might be in there. And Stan." Karen replies glancing in.

"Yeah, I think Michael might be too because one of the figures I saw looked about his height. Taller than the others that's for sure." I say.

We sit waiting for a few more seconds getting joined by Tweek. Shortly after Tweek joins us, we hear Craig and Dovahkiin yell "CHARGE!" Then we barge in through the back and start shooting like crazy.

In the house was (obviously) Kyle and Ike along with Michael, Firkel, Stan, and Cartman.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The Nerf war goes on for about 45 minutes, Clyde and Token joining in the middle and kinda just shooting everyone but each other. Craig's sister Tricia came in with him and Filmore showed up towards the end.

"What exactly was all that?" Filmore asks putting his Iron(well really foam) pickaxe down.

"Well it was originally supposed to be an ambush on anyone who came in through the front door but that didn't really work." Ike said laughing a little.

"Yeah it kinda turned into us getting ambushed and then kinda just a free for all."Kyle added on.

"Told you we were going to get pelted and beat." Michael responds.

"How the fuck would you even be able to tell who won that? Did anyone even 'win'" Firkle questions snarkily. Hehe Snark is a funny word.

"Hey don't fucking curse you little shit!" Pete 'scolds' Firkle, who just gives him a middle finger in response.

"THAT'S IT! GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Michael yells pointing towards the stairs.

"THIS ISNT MY HOUSE I DONT HAVE A ROOM HERE!" Firkle yells back.