Chapter 1: Really?!

<Not part of story>
Hi
I'm new to writing these fanfictions so if you could please leave a comment of how you thought it was. Thanks now on with the story.
<>

Ryder turned to Jake as they turned the corner which lead to the park entrance. Jake looked into his eyes sensing that he wanted to ask something but what was it?

"Jake?"
"Yeah"
"Well... I was just wondering how..."
"Spit it out Ry!"
"I was just wondering how... you have such a fit body?"
"I....uh....workout a lot"
"Oh, what gym do you go to?"
"I don't, i bought all the things i needed"
"Would you mind helping me get fitter?"
"Emm, yeah sure thing bud, wanna come up to mine after school tomorrow?"
"Ok, thanks, your the best!"

The next day seemed to last forever, Ryder was constantly staring at his phone in every lesson to see how long it'd be until he was topless and out of breathe with Jake. Eventually the bell rang and Ryder made his way to the entrance of the school to meet Jake to walk home with. Jake was standing there eager to get home.
"Hey Ry"
"Hi"
"Ready to get fit?"
"You bet!"

On the way home they never talked about much, it was abnormally quite as Jake was trying to figure out a way to tell Ryder that he had feelings for him. When they reached Jakes house Jake pulled out his keys and unlocked the door. He gestured for Ryder to go in. He locked the door behind them and put the keys on a table close to the door.
"Ry, want a drink?"
"Just water thanks"
"Ok"
And with that Jake went into the kitchen and poured him and Ryder a glass of water. Jake walked back through to Ryder and gave him the glass.
"Let's go up to my room and I'll get you started with stuff"
"Ok, brill"

Jake took the lead walking up the stairs. On the way up Ryder found himself admiring Jakes ass, it was wiggling the whole way up the stairs and, by the time he got to the top of the stairs his dick was at half mast. Jake walked into his room slowly followed by a slightly aroused Ryder. Ryder walked over and sat on the end of Jakes bed. They both put there glasses on Jakes computer desk. Ryder had a look around the room, there wasn't much stuff just the bed he was sitting on, a chair presumably for the computer desk, a chest of drawers with a TV on top of it and the computer desk with a nice new-looking computer, and then he saw a door. Jake looked at him and he could see Ryder was in deep thought, he could also see semi Ryder junior bulging in his trousers.
"Ry?"
"Oh, yeah, sorry"
"It's ok, thats my exercise room"
"Is that where I'll be?"
"Yeah, so lets get started"
"Yay"
"First off, i always work out in my underwear since it's less annoyance"
"I...err...are you sure it's not...like gay?"
"Naaa it's not gay you are just wanting to get fitter and I'm giving you handy tips"
"Ok if you say so"

Jake, already standing, unbuttoned his school shirt and tossed it on the bed beside Ryder. Ryder stared at Jakes fit physique. Jake then started to unbutton his trousers slowly revealing a bright luminous pair of pink briefs, he let the trousers fall to the ground after he had pushed them over his soft bulge. Although Jakes dick was soft it was still 4 inches. Ryder sat mouth wide open staring at the bulge. Jake took that as a compliment. He stepped out of the trousers and flung them alongside his shirt, so Jake was now standing in front of Ryder almost naked with a 4 inch bulge in his pink boxers.

"You need to be more confident, Ry, it's only me that'll see you and we're both guys here"
"Emm... Jake...are you hard?"
"What?! Oh you mean the bulge, nope I'm completely soft"
"How can you be that big but soft"
"I'm 11 inches when I'm solid, this is only 4"
"OMG I'm lucky if i hit 8 inches!"
"But Ry remember I'm black, and we have big dicks"
"Can we stop talking about dicks, like you said we're not gay"
"Well about that..."
"What do you mean?"
"Well you might not be gay but i.."
"I what Jake?!"
"I am gay"
"And you tried to get me to undress in front of you!"
"Ry, please don't"
"Sorry I'm just a bit shocked that you of all people are gay"
"I'm sorry, i just don't want this to fuck up our friendship"
"It wont don't worry"
"Thanks, now where were we"
"We were at me about to undress"

They both laughed the awkwardness off for a minute then Ryder stood up and began pulling his t-shirt over his head slowly revealing a small snail trail from his belly button into his Calvin Klein waistband. He pulled the top off over his head and looked at Jake. Jakes bulge was getting bigger, but he wasn't caring, he was letting himself get hard to show that he doesn't get awkward. Ryder saw that Jake was hardening and decided to have a bit of fun with the fact that Jake obviously enjoyed Ryder stripping. Ryder pulled the zip of his trousers down then unfastened the button. He slowly and seductively pulled his trousers down which slowly revealed a bright green jock strap. Jake was staring at Ryders ass in the strap, his dick went instantly solid and it was now popping out the top of his briefs. When Ryders trousers finally fell to his feet, Jake could see Ryders perked up cheeks from the strap puckering them up.
"Wow Ryder, I didn't think you'd wear a jock strap of all things!
"Don't usually but..."
"But because you were coming to mines you thought that it would bump up your bulge and show off?"
"Yep, how did you know?"
"I used to do that"
"Ok"
"Nice cheeks, by the way"
"You want to fuck them don't you, lol"
"I do not!"
"If you want to you can, I will let you, seriously"
"You being serious?"
"Yeah I don't mind"
"Ok, well I have a condom in the drawer, you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure I've often wondered what your dick would feel like stretching me open Jake"

<>
Part 2 is HERE!!!
<>