12.

Hi..
Thank you so much for still voting and supporting my first book "HEART BEAT" and also thank you for appreciating this book as well.

Happy reading. :)

Snow.

I opened my eyes to see a ceiling which no way matched my room's ceiling and looked around and saw Jenny getting inside.

"Oh dear are you alright now. Can you hear me I'll get the doctor" she said and left.

I tried to recall what happen and I remembered my encounter with Vald and I was embarrassed that he had to see me like that as no one has seen me that way before except for Jenny. But he also tried to do the same as the others.

"How do you feel now" I was pulled back from my thoughts when the doctor asked me .

"I'm feeling fine. I can go home now right ?" I asked the doctor not wanting to increase the hospital bills.

"Oh no dear you need rest you will be here for another 24 hours and we are warned to take good care of you by Mr. Evans and he has also done all the necessary payments so you have to stay here to another 24 hours" she said and I was now thinking the way to pay back Vald.

"You worry too much Snow just take rest" Jenny said and I nodded at her and closed my eyes.

How will I face him again God he must be thinking I'm mad all this is so embarrassing.

Vald

I reached the office and saw Rex waiting for me.

"Sir the file" he said as soon as I got inside the office.

"Read it" I said him and stood infront of  full length mirror window. Rex started to read the file.

"Snow
age 19
No friends
No relationships
At the age of 6 bullied an beaten by school mates and dumped in the trash bin.
At the age of 12 beaten by the kids of her age and dumped in the trash bin again.
At the age of 15 torched by some kids and made to eat the food in trash bin.
At the age of 17 a gang of 4 boys tried to rape her when she was returning from the work at 12 in the night. Doctor's report say she was not raped but torcherd badly. " he said and I closed my eyes tightly trying to control my anger.

"Is that all" I asked him.

"Yes sir" he replied.

"Leave" I said him.

And he left and I was still standing there thinking about what he said me I should not have done it why did I how can I. I was too angry to think anything and punched the glass window it was strong enough not to break but it got a crack. After sometime I heard a knock on the door I asked the person to get inside it was Rex.

I went to sit in my chair and asked him " what?"

"Sir I missed one point" he said and I thought what more should I listen about her.

"Proceed" I said.

"She was just 3 hours old when she was dumped into a trash bin outside the orphenage home Jenny found her only after 4 hours she was rescued by Jenny only when she was 7 hours old. Doctors were surprised to know that she was alive for so long." He said and I could feel my tears running down my eyes.

I gestured him to leave and went home cancelling all my appointments.

I was not able to handel all that I heard today about Snow how can things like that happen to her though it was not her mistake.

Now I understood why she did not wanted me to tell anything to Jenny because if She know she will ask Snow to accept me and be happy but that is what Snow does not want for herself she does not want to be happy as she thinks I might do the same as others. I would never do such a thing I would never want to hurt her no matter what. But I it unintentionally but I did it she must be thinking that I'm same as others. But I just want to love her and take care of her.

But how can I make her understand this I don't want her to face me and bare all the suffering again.

"Ahhhhhhh how can I be so stupid I should have waited untill I get her information how can I be so stupid" I said to myself and went to gym where I could remove all my frustrations and anger.

I got on the   treadmill and started running increasing the speed to maximum and when I thought it was not enough I used the punching bag to reduce the anger and when even that did not work I ran on the treadmill for I don't know how many hours.

"Sir you need to stop" I heard some one tell it to me.

"Sir it's not good" I heard the same person speak again.

And that's when I saw sparks on coming out of the treadmill and for some reason I fell from that machine.

My heart was thumping ready to pop out from the chest. Yet the pain Snow has went through was much more worse how can she and that so at such a young age.

"Sir you need to change" that's when I realised it was my trainer Anthony.

"I don't want to" I yelled.

"Sir but you can't stay like this" he said.

"How can anyone suffer so much pain and yet survive Tony?" I asked him and I don't know why.

"May be they are just use to the pain sir" he replied.

Yes that's it he gave me the answer she is use to the pain as no one has treated her with love except for Jenny no one has ever loved her but now she has me I mean I love her I love her more than anything. All I need to do is make her realise that.

But now I just need to give her some space and make sure not to face her.

I tried to get up but my legs were hurting like they are broken.

"Oh shit" I said when I tried getting up but fell again.

"Let me help you" Anthony said.

He took me to my room and I took a shower and only God knows how I came out and dailed a number.

"Set the office next to mine. Snow will be working from that office" I said to the office incharge and ended the call.

Snow I'll love you so much that you will get out of this pain forever.

*************************
Another chapter comes to an end...

How was it?????

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow...

Thank you for reading...

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓