7.

Treat her  like human what did Jenny mean. This girl is driving me insane. She is always quite she speaks in a low voice she ran only because I asked her about the trash bin I was..   oh God....!!!!!

The moment I reached home I went to my study grabbing a bottle of whiskey.

I called Rex to know the updates on Snow.

"How much information did you collect?" I asked him.

"Nothing sir" he replied making me angry.

"What the hell do you mean nothing?"  I yelled.

"There is nothing about her sir" he said.

"What do you mean by that.?" I snapped.

"Sir she has no social networking sites nor she has any friends who can tell us about her" he explained.

"Do everything you can dig the graves if you have to I want each and every information about her till date do you get that" I said in a anger tone and ended the call leaving no room for arguments.

I could not focus on anything I drank a entire whiskey bottle in my hand and threw it on the floor.

When I closed my eyes all I could see was her face. Her light Brown eyes black hair tied in a pony her long legs. She also have long fingers oh how much I wanna tangle my fingers in her's they way she talks the way she takes care of the kids. She looks so beautiful in her plain frocks. She looks flawless even without the makeup and yet she is so down to earth she struggles for the kids who are no one to her. She has everything yet she has a black face she never has a expression she is always lost in her own world. She has walls all around her and I don't think she will allow anyone to break those walls but I want to I will do what ever it takes to break those walls I'll take care of her. But how...??

"Ahhhhhhh" I shouted as I could not understand why did Jenny told me that I have treated her like a human what has happen to her

"Ahhhhhhh" I shouted as I could not understand why did Jenny told me that I have treated her like a human what has happen to her. I swear if anyone has tried to hurt her I'm going to kill them and make their life miserable.

Just when i was lost in her thoughts someone hugged me from behind.

"Snow?" I said.

That person stared unbuttoning my shirt and pulled it out and started kissing my shoulders and my back.

"Snow" I said again.

"Who is that" some one said.

When I turned back I saw my PA Hanna. And before I could speak she shut my mouth with her lips. She pressed her body over mine. I did not like it for the first time ever I did not like a girl's touch.

I pushed her roughly from me and yelled "Are you out of your mind what the hell do you think you are doing?"

"I thought you wanted it" she replied.

"Just get lost" I said her.

"I know you want me Vald." She said coming closer.

"Just leave before I kill you" I threatened her.

She could sence the danger and being a intelligent women she left.

And I was back thinking about Snow.

Snow.

Just when he asked me why was the sign there on the trash bin I went back to feel all the pain and suffering.

I had done my best to forget it but it never goes out of my mind I don't want to cry not atleast infront of Jenny she has always been there for me she has asked me to be strong she has asked me to be brave but I'm not either of them I'm a cowered a useless piece I don't deserve happiness I don't deserve anything.

I wanted to cry my heart out but I can't as I know that Jenny is standing outside my room and she will get hurt if I cry she will feel sad and I don't want to make her sad she has done so much for me I can't make her upset.

I gather all my strength and tried to stand up but I fell as I did not have the strength to stand. I tried again this time for Jenny and I manage to stand I dragged my self to the door and turned back to look at the mirror and tried to put a fake smile. I opened the door and there she was standing out and waiting for me to come out.I looked at her ant quickly looked down. As I could not face her.

"Let's have dinner" I said walking out of the room still looking down.

"Sure I'm hungry" she said.

"I'll set the table" I said and went towards the kitchen.

"You know you can't hide anything from me Snow" she said.

"I'm fine Jenny" I said.

"Yeah sure you are" she said in a sarcastic tone.

She pulled me out of the kitchen and made me sit on the couch she sat beside me and held my hand.

"Snow I have told you this many times and I'm telling you now as well. Nothing that has happen to you in past is not your fault. You are the best kid I have ever had I want you to be strong and get over this things you know you have the whole life waiting for you my love you are just 19 go out make friends enjoy the life" she said me.

"Jenny you know I have done my best to make friends and you know what were the results" I said her reminding her my past.

"They were not deserved to be your friends there are many others who are worth your friendship who can make you happy like....Vald" she said leaving me shocked.

"Did you see the way he looks at you my god he was drowned in you when you went up to the stage to take the scholarship from Meghan. He had his eyes on you though out the function. People like that deserves you my love" she said.

"Jenny that's not possible please don't force me for anything" I pleaded her.

"This time I'm just gonna sit back and watch how your life  change with him. I won't force you for anything but yes if he ask me anything about you I'll tell him everything." She said.

"Yes please tell him and after that your expectations form him for me....will all come down crashing. Let's have dinner it's late already and I need to go for job hunting tomorrow"  I said her and went to the kitchen.

Vald seriously Jenny is out of her mind how can he show interest in me I mean he is a billionaire he has everything unlike me. But what if  Jenny is right.

Even if she right once he knows my past and my true being he would run away from me.

I'm better off alone.

*************************

Thank you for reading.

Hope you guys like it..

Vote

Comment

Share.

👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱👱