Liam stood up, trying to figure what Louis had seen. As he stood up he was blinded by flashes, camera snapping away quickly and Liam couldn't help but grab Louis' hand. This was not something he had expected. There were like 20 cameras out there snapping him and he was sure they were trapped in this cafe forever. 

"Hey, don't worry. I will get us out of here fine" Louis whispered as he turned to face Liam. He knew the boy wasn't used to this at all and it's going to take him a lot to get used to this all. It was crazy. "Just hold my hand"

Liam let out a shaky nod, his teeth biting on his lip nervously as he kept his eyes focused on the window. Louis had the urge to reach over and kiss that scared look off Liam's face but all he could was squeezed Liam's hand. 

"Come on" Louis said as he started leading Liam towards the cafe counter. 

"What are we going to do?" Liam asked. 

"I just texted Paul telling him to send someone to get us. We'll have to get out through the back door" Louis said. Louis had done this loads of times before. He knew what to do. 

"Okay" 

Louis gave Liam another comforting squeeze as he guided them both to the back door of the cafe. Paul had already texted Louis back saying that a car was on its way. 

"Is Paul sending anyone?" Liam asked as he stared outside the panel and made sure that they were paparazzi free. 

"Yeah" Louis responded. "You okay?" 

"I think so. I am sorry I freaked out" Liam said, as he broke off their eye contact and turned to face the floor, blush covering his cheeks. Louis could make out the red crawling up from Liam's neck since they were basically pressed up against each other. 

"You did nothing wrong. It's totally understandable" Louis said. "It's doesn't happen in your life every single day and you are not going to get used to it ever" 

"Still though" 

"It's fine" Louis said just as a car pulled up. 

Louis pushed the back door opened and quickly pulled Liam with him towards the car. Louis was surprised it got here so quick but then he saw Paul was the driver. No surprise there then, Paul was one of the fastest drivers he had ever seen. 

"You guys okay?" Paul asked quickly as he started pulling out of the parking lot. On the other side of the cafe, Louis could still make out a few paparazzi's standing, snapping pictures as their car sped by. 

Louis hated this. Just for once he wanted to be left alone without paparazzis following him every where. Sure being famous had it's advantages but Louis needed some privacy and now Liam was dragged in to this as well. He was definitely going to make tomorrow's headline. 

It shouldn't bother Louis this much but he didn't want Liam's life to become like his own, It was too late for it but Louis was going to try and keep Liam away from the fame as much as possible. 

Louis just didn't know why he cared so much. 

================================================

Okay so hope that okay. I haven't written in a while so sorry if something was wrong. I like this chapter. Story's really getting started now :)

New cover >>> what do you think?

Dedicatiion-

Best Comment

VOTE [25+]

COMMENT [8+]

:)

x