Chapter 5

ABIGALE'S POV

"Wake up sunshine." Lui said to me as he opened up some curtains.

"I'd rather not wake up I'd rather keep sleeping." I said.

"That's not an option." Nogla said.

"You guys should know by now I'm a night person and definitely NOT a day person." I said.

"Well what we say goes." Nogla said.

"Bite me." I said.

"Alright fine but I'm not the one doing it." Lui said.

"Then who is?" I asked.

"This lovely guy right here." Lui said as he pulled out a snake.

"What type of snake?" I asked.

"An Inland Taipan the most poisonous snake in the world." Nogla said.

"Have fun with our pet and don't play with it to hard." Lui says.

"Oh I don't plan on it." I said.

Nogla and Lui walked upstairs and left me there with the snake. I looked in his eyes and could tell he was mad. He wasn't mad at me he was mad at Lui and Nogla but he was gonna take it out on me.

"Hey now don't attack me I'm not the one you should be mad at." I said to the snake softly.

"Why not?" The snake asked.

"Becuase I'm not the one who brought you here but if you help me get out I can show who did." I said.

"I'd rather kill you." The snake said.

"No you won't becuase you're gonna help me get out." I said.

"No I'm going to kill you goodbye." The snake said.

Just as it lunched at me it fell to the ground. I kept my eyes open the whole time and all I saw was a flash. Now the snake was laying on the floor dead and with a ninja star in it. Wait was that one of my ninja stars?

"Looks like I got here just in time." Max said.

"Yeah the jerk wouldn't take my deal." I said.

"Well he's a snake he can't understand you." Max said.

"No I've always been able to animals ever since I was born." I said.

"What how?" Max asked.

"I'll tell you later for now you better either give me a knife so I can cut myself free or grab another weapon becuase they heard you and they're coming down here." I said.

He threw me a knife and then grabbed what looked like Ross's katana. Lui came down and saw the snake dead then looked at Max. As soon as the realization hit him he called for Nogla and Delirious to come down. Max ran at Lui but it was too late Nogla and Delirious were already there to stop him. They started to beat up Max so they were too distracted to realize I had cut my ropes. I got up and snuck up to Lui I instantly stuck the knife up to Lui's neck.

"Nobody move or I slit his throat." I said.

They instantly stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I could see the fear in there eyes as they saw their leader trapped.

"Now let us and Max leave or I will kill all three of you." I said my voice full of fiery.

"Yeah like you're gonna kill us with that knife." Delirious said.

"Try me." I said.

He came charging at me too stupid stupid to realize that I was faster then him. I stabbed him and pushed him over. Nogla looked at me in fear but then smiled. I turned around to see Lui had a gun pointed to my head.

"You got him but you were ignorant and didn't think about me." Lui said.

"Well damn I guess you were to go good for me." I said while smiling.

"Why're you smiling?" Lui asked.

"Bye Lui." I said as Red shot him.

"Nogla run." I said.

He instantly got up and ran out of the house. I smiled and ran to Max who seemed pretty beat up. I picked up Max and helped him out the door. We got in Max's car Red was gonna drive as I stayed in the back with Max.

"I guess I have to hide all my weapons better." I said.

"Yeah and your spare key." Red said.