Chapter 4

My alarm went and me not wanting to get up I hit the snooze buttton. Five minutes later it went off and I got up I missed working on my own schedule but whatever. I rolled out of bed and then to my closet becuase I didn't want to use my legs. I finally got up and put on my black shirt, my jeans and my Fairy Tail shoes.

"Hey you ready?" Max asked as I walked out of my house.

"Yeah I'm ready somewhat I guess." I say.

"Wow you sound sure." Ross said.

"The only thing I'm sure about now a days is that Evan's friends are gonna come after me and who I am as a person." I said.

"Alright fair enough." Ross said.

I jumped into my ford pickup truck (I'm used to trucks so shush) and drive to the office. I say hi to everybody that's there and then walk into my office. I recorded a couple vidoes and had a lunch break now it was time to record some FNAF. Honestly by now everybody in the office knows I don't get scared but they still stalk my door hoping to here me scream when I die.

Everything was going fine I got killed but I just acted like I was scared so people would leave. After a while I made it to night five and the only person that was there was Max. I just jump sacred by Freddy when suddenly a hand was over my mouth I let out a small scream before they stopped it fully.

I bit down on the hand and started to run as he held his hand Evan's friends were here. As I just reached the door Lui tackled me I tried to crawl away but it was useless. He covered my mouth and picked me up I tried to kick him but they had tied my legs up. They pushed me through the window and tied a gag around my mouth then tied my hands up. My only hope now was that Max heard me scream although the chances was slim.

MAX'S POV

I heard her scream and knew that it wasn't becuase of a jump scare. I opened up her door too see she was gone and the window was open.

"Shit!" I yelled to myself.

I bolted towards Adam's office and yelled his name. He saw my expression and instantly knew something was wrong.

"What is it?" Adam asked.

"Evan's friends they took Abigale!" I yelled.

"What!?" Adam asked surprised.

"She knew that they were gonna for her but I guess they got her when they least expected it!" I yelled.

"Alright Max calm down I'll call the police." Adam said.

I paced around his office as he was talking with police. I couldn't stop thinking about what they were going to do and had done with her. Adam just finished the call and looked at me his eyes were full of sorrow.

"Max you can go home if you want to." Adam said his heavy with sorrow and concern.

"No I should stay it's far if I make Tim edit all those vidoes." I said.

"It's fine man just go home." Tim said behind me.

"Alright I guess I will." I said.

I drove home and instantly grabbed the spare key to her house and walked in. I knew where she hid some of her weapons so I grabbed some and put them in my car. I was gonna find I wasn't gonna wait any longer. I didn't want to imagine what they were doing anymore.