Chapter 26 - Princesa Evelynda

Start from the beginning

Alice laughed her bell like laugh echoing through my ears. ''He's one smart boy'' she said.

I nodded my head and added quietly, ''he's an Ambrosio''. I decided to change the topic, to stop myself from going anymore insane. ''So...what time are Milton and his pathetic coven coming over?'' I asked.

Alice saw my attempt and went with it. ''Around half past 8...but it might be a little earlier or later.....'' she answered.

''Ok...make sure you say hi for me. I'm sure he's going to be upset with my absence'', I joked lightly.

A chuckle came from the other end of the line and followed by Alice saying, ''sure''. Then there was a slight pause before she continued, ''have you fed? You'll need to be in top condition before travelling''.

I made a funny noise at the back of my throat. ''Yes mum'' I teased. ''I will have a drink before leaving'', I smirked.

''Good girl, but...shouldn't it be the other way around? I mean....you are older than I am and my family put together'', she shot back.

I laughed fully for the first time since Aaron's departure and said, ''gosh you make me feel ancient''.

We talked until it was almost 7 o'clock. I had decided to leave the house at 18:15 so I had better get moving. I walked up to my room and closed the door gently behind me. Hmm...What to wear, what to wear? I wanted to look like I normally do...but more....what's the word? More intimidating and scary....I am going after the most powerful coven in the planet of course.

My eyes wondered along the rows of outfit until it stopped at a particular one. I grabbed in from its hanger and placed in onto the bed. It was perfect. Skintight white crop top (which doesn't reveal too much skin, so don't call me a slut or anything), dark purple skinny jeans, high cut black combat boots and to wrap it up....my trusty black leather jacket. Once I was dressed, I went to add a little bit of make up to my dead face. Eye liner (only I put it a little more thicker, to give me the whole don't-mess-with-me- look, which nobody with a brain would do), mascara, a touch of blusher and blood red lipstick, and the same coloured lip gloss (you know.....to get the shine).....that was all I need. I left my hair down in its curly/wavy state, it all went nicely.

I got my passport and all of them 'important' papers before leaving my room as well as a fake luggage. This trip is gonna be fun. I shut all the lights off and picked up the keys to Spyder before going outside. I smiled as Spyder's soft purr rang in my ears, and then I stepped on the gas. First, a little detour...well hunting to be precise, then Seattle and Italy.

I killed 2 humans for their blood, when I had the opportunity. And....for the first time in years....I felt bad. I sighed and dumped their bodies in a trashcan; I couldn't be bothered to bury them. I wiped my mouth clean and jumped into Spyder before starting my drive up to Seattle.

I was listening to the radio, and with one hand on the wheel. I know you're probably wondering what song and from what year? Well....I was listening to Bon Jovi's 'Livin' on a Prayer', it is a great 80's song. The road before me was smooth and almost empty, I loved it....it meant that I could go on top speed. Once 'Livin' on a prayer' ended, so did my god awful singing. Singing is not one of my fabulous talent, even when I was still a princess...my voice was terrible but no one told me that, now did they?

Suddenly 'Moves Like Jagger' by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera came on. I immediately started singing aloud really loudly. This track is one of my favourite tracks of the 21st century, it's that good.

''You wanted control
So we waited
I put on a show
Now I make it
You say I'm a kid
My ego is big
I don't give a sh*t
And it goes like this...'', I sang. I kept on almost breaking the glass in my car until the song was finally over. I sighed and sunk back into my seat after putting the car into autopilot or whatever. It was only 8 o'clock and I had nothing to do. I was halfway to Seattle, and I couldn't call anyone in Forks since they'd probably be busy with the preparations and possibly, the fight, who knows, the stupid leeches might have already showed up.

That's when an idea popped into my head. One name.....Jonathan Dawer. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked for his number. Please let it through, I silently begged. I haven't seen or heard about him in a...while, so I was hoping he still had the same number.

''Hello?'' a familiar voice with a perfect English accent said.

I dragged a long breath in before answering, ''hello Jonathan''.

There was a 3 second pause. ''Princesa Evelynda?'' he said his voice filled with mixed emotions. Amazement, excitement and shock...

HELLO READERS! xD

How are you all? Sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger ;) But I swear you'll like what's coming :D

Sorry again for the late&short update, I've been quite busy.... :) forgive me? x)

SOoo....who the heck is Jonathan huh?

He's-..... Ha, did you think I was going to tell you that easily? Lol sorry I'm super hyper right now :P But you'd have to read on to find out :3

I love you homo sapiens! Lol

comment...vote.....fan....love it or hate it.....PEACE!

~Addie~

PS: What do you think is gonna happen? And does anybody like The Vampire Diaries? :P