WASURENAIDE (ONE SHOT) (JAEJOONG FANFIC)

“Beddo ni suwatte kimi no koto wo kangaeteita

Aenakute mo ii aitai kono kimochi dake de ii kara”

I really can’t forget the times when I would just stare at nothing… reminiscing all the times that we were together.

“Tsuyoku nokotteiru kioku kimi kara no mijikai messeeji ga

Setsunaku mune shimetsukeru kedo towa no shiawase boku ga mamoritsuzuketai”

How I miss you… Where are you? Do you even think of me, the same way I think about you?

“Fukaku kizutsuiteita koto kizukasezu waratteita kimi ni

Zutto taisetsu ni suru kara sakebitsuzukeru arifureta kotoba demo”

I know I have hurt you so many times… And yet you still tried to make everything all right. Despite all the pain I gave you, you still tried to hide everything with a smile. Even though you shed so many tears because of me, you still tried to give me unending love and support.

I’m sorry for always leaving you alone… for not being there when you need a shoulder to cry on… for letting you down … and for not giving you enough attention.

---- Flashback…

“I’m sorry I can’t see you right now. I know it’s our anniversary but our group still has a pictorial in an hour and an interview later in the evening. Maybe we can just postpone our celebration for today. Let’s just meet up again when I have the time okay?” I said heartlessly.

“Oh . . . okay. Have you eaten lunch yet? It’s already passed lunch time,” she said while trying to hide the disappointment in her voice.

“Are you all right?” I asked. “I’m really very sorry.  Look, I have to hung up now. Our manager is calling. Take care of yourself okay? I’ll call you tomorrow,” I said hurriedly.

“Don’t worry. I understand. Just make sure you eat okay. I don’t want you to get sick or anything. We can just do our celebration some other time. Goodbye then,” she said while trying to hold back her tears.

Kaze ni natte sotto tsutsumitai

Kimi ga iru sekai ni sugu tonde yukitai

Aitakute mo aitakute mo

Matteru kara matteru kara

I know you tried to hold on but I just took it all for granted. Now … here I am regretting and wishing that I could turn back the time when you were still by my side…

***************

 “So where’s Jae?” U-Know asked Max as he carefully placed the magazine he was reading on a table near him.

“He’s in his room, still busy writing a new song,” Max answered as he sat down beside Xiah who was also preoccupied with playing a game.

“It’s our day off today. And it’s his way of relaxing. So let’s just leave him alone,” Xiah uttered.

“But he hasn’t eaten yet. I am really starting to get worried about him,” Max said with a sigh.

Micky slowly looked at Max, and then shook his head. “You know, today was supposed to be their second year anniversary that’s why he’s like that,” he said as he turned off his laptop.

“Really? So that’s the reason why he’s been totally strange all week,” Xiah said as he finally stopped playing.

“I can’t believe he still can’t forget her,” Max said. “It’s been so long since she left . . . a year to be exact. So how come he hasn’t moved on?”