33. Do you trust me?

Start from the beginning

"Felt appropriate to show love after we talk about it," Louis decides and Harry nods as he sits up so he can pull his shirt over his head. Louis' hands move up his flat stomach and he sighs dreamily.

"You're so attractive. Everything about you make me want to get naked," Louis says and Harry snorts as he leans back down to kiss him again, his hand slipping down into his pants.

"The world is changing as we know it and you two are getting ready to have sex. How convenient," Henry's voice pulls them out of their trance and Harry jumps up and looks to see him leaning in the door way. Louis blushes and he pulls Harry's hand out of his pants and away from his growing boner.

"You always have the best timing," Harry grumbles as he grabs his shirt and slips it back on. Henry just rolls his eyes and pushes himself into the room.

"You're kind of the leader of this revolution and the people want to meet you. You can bring Tinkerbell with you if you want," he offers, looking at Louis.

"You're not funny," Louis says in annoyance as he slips on his own shirt and climbs off the bed. Harry fixes his hair and then moves to follow Henry out into his main room.

"Everyone is here already?" He asks in surprise and Henry shrugs as he slips on his shoes and waits for the other two to do the same.

"Half. Bria's half is unsure but I decided to bring people in with me. They're outside and agitated already so this will be fun," Henry grins. Harry groans as he leaves the comfort of his room and walks down the hall and staircase he's grown used to. He can still remember falling down the hall when he first got here and he wonders how time can go so fast.

When they enter the fresh air Harry just gasps at the people standing before him. There's so many faces and stories but one person gets his attention more than anyone. She's a beautiful woman with dark hair. A woman in disguise.

"Mother?" Harry says in shock and the woman smiles as she moves forward. Harry practically falls into her arms and he can smell the sea on her skin. Her human form isn't something he's used to but it's still her.

"Hello, my darling. I see you've been busy," she laughs softly into his ear. She pulls away and he notices how everyone watches them. They all look happy to see the two together and when he turns to face Louis the boy looks genuinely curious of the relationship. Harry wonders if his parents ever hugged him after not seeing him for long or if they call him darling.

"Mother, this is Louis," Harry instantly introduces and Louis blushes and looks down at his feet when their eyes land on him again.

"I'm sure I'll get to meet this man after you're done with these people," she reminds him of the crowd and he feels upset that she didn't jump into loving him but he has a duty.

"Right. Well, uh, I don't know what to say. Do people have questions?" Harry decides to make this easy on himself and waits for people to start talking.

"I have one!" A man says. He steps forward and Harry tilts his head in confusion and then it registers that he's Jafar. "What are we supposed to do over here with these people?" He sneers and his eyes land on Louis. Harry moves protectively in front of him and he notices how people watch him closely.

"Live together, learn to get along," Harry answers slowly and the man rolls his eyes as a woman with a dalmatian coat steps up.

"Get along with people who left us to rot in a slum? Do you forget what they did to your mother, boy?" She asks and Harry lift his head up and looks Cruella in the eyes.

"I haven't forgotten anything. I've lived here now for three months and in that time I've learned a lot. I've learned that some of the people here are harsh and have done so many things wrong but not everyone. The children are still young and they can learn. We have a spot on their council and you will have a right to be in these lands. Your children can go to school and go to the city. It's better to move on than to hold a grudge. Give yourselves a better life. Stop with all the hate," Harry sounds like he's begging at the end and he notices that people don't seem too convinced.