24. First we got to create... Da mood

"Can you make me a kitty then?" Louis asks excitedly. Harry just smiles and looks down at this book. Michael leans over to read it over his shoulder and then looks back up at Louis.

"I don't know how he can even read that. It's in weird symbols," Michael says and Louis curiously moves forward and looks at the writing in the book as well.

"My mother taught me all this. I can probably turn you into a kitty but it won't last long," Harry explains. Louis just nods is head and moves back to stand in the middle of Harry's room. Harry examines him quickly and then looks back down at the spell. He reads it several times in his head so he won't stutter over the words and then looks back up at Louis.

"Are you ready? I don't want to do this unless you're ready," Harry tells him and Louis smiles.

"I'm ready," he promises. Harry just lets out a nervous sigh and then looks into his eyes and the spell effortlessly flows off his tongue. It's almost like he's in a trance and Michael yelps as colours fill the room and swirl around Louis. Panic fills Hardy immediately and when it clears a small kitten sits in his place.

The kitten is the soft brow of Louis' hair with big blue eyes. It's tiny and let's out a tiny meow as it runs towards Harry on the couch and tries to jump up on him. Harry just stares at him in surprise.

"Are you just going to let your boyfriend stare at you? Give him some love," Michael laughs. Harry just clears his throat and gently picks up the baby cat. Louis starts to lick his fingers and purr as Harry tickles between his ears and Michael moves to pet him as well.

"He's soft," Michael notes and Harry frowns and holds the kitten closer.

"Mine," he tells him and the boy rolls his eyes. Lights then fill the room again and the two boys look away as Louis changes back into a boy. He's sat in Harry's lap and places a kiss on his cheek when he's fully changed.

"That wasn't very long," Louis giggles and Harry wraps his arms around him and let's the boy nuzzle into his neck.

"I'm not strong enough for long lasting effects. Even the poison didn't last as long as it should've," Harry reminds them and Michael huffs and places his head in his hands.

"So I'm never going to be a boy," he complains and Louis looks over at him, resting his head on Harry's shoulder.

"You're already a boy," Louis tells him and Harry smiles at the comment. Michael even cracks a small grin and shakes his head as he looks at the couple.

"Yeah but I want to be a proper one. Not just in my head," he explains and Louis frowns and his small hand moves to rest on Michaels petit shoulders.

"You are and you'll feel it soon too. We can practice all the time. I liked being a kitty," Louis smiles warmly and Harry leans forward to kiss the side of his head. Small sparkles fill the the room as Harry's lips touch his skin and Michael laughs as he tries to catch some in the air.

"You staying the night?" Harry whispers in Louis' ear and Louis turns to look back at him and he bites his lip as he nods. Harry just smiles and he tightens his grip on Louis' waist and pulls him closer.

"Are you two going to get gross soon? Should I be leaving?" Michael asks and Harry looks over at him and shakes his head.

"No no. You can stay. We're good," Harry promises and Michael looks at Louis straddling his waist and raises his brows.

"Uh-huh. I'm really sleepy anyways, should probably head home. Enjoy your night. Don't forget what Henry talked about," Michael teases as he stands up. Louis gives him a confused look at the boys name and Harry blushes as the boy moves to the door.