Stressed Out

I'm Tyler Joseph. I make music about things that mean something to me. I've made four albums so far, but only two were successful. I'm in a band, Twenty Øne Piløts, with my fren, Josh Dun.

I was walking down the street on a cloudy day in the middle of fall. I had just come from the studio where I was working on some new song ideas. All of them were worthless though. No meaning, no emotion. I needed more inspiration. Hopefully I'll get some soon.

The wind started blowing harder. It blew papers, trash, leafs, and anything else it could around. I was getting cold outside so I began to walk faster. I kept my head down as I passed the people on the street. Everyone was loud, each on the phone carrying on their own conversations.

Suddenly, the noise stopped. I looked up, confused, and saw only one man standing at the end of the sidewalk facing me. He looked me up and down like he was a predator, and I was the prey. I continued walking, my head down again. I could feel his eyes on me still. I looked up again. He was in front of me now.

"Excuse me," I tried to move past him but he stopped me. "Sorry," i tried again the other way, but he stopped me again.

Stepping back and raising my head, I finally looked at him. He looked similar to me, but his neck and hands were black. I wonder why. Disease? Tattoos? Paint? I decided not to ask.

He finally spoke. " You're Tyler. I've been waiting."

"For what?" I looked him in his eyes. They were red. How? Probably colored contacts.

"For you to become more insecure. It makes me stronger. Now I can be heard and seen by you. By the way, you're a loser and a wannabe pop star. You'll never be famous. Your music sucks too bad." He says.

I quickly reply, "I don't care what you think."

He puts a finger up like he's about to say something important. "That's where you're wrong. I'm you, or a part of you. My name's Blurryface, and I care what you think."
<<<
I hope you like this book. This is my first tøp related book and I want it to be good. Also, I know I spelt friend wrong I did it on purpose. |-/ stay street.