Episode 1

The King Of Demons, Satan sat on his throne listening to a report given to him. "...As for Ente Isla, it's not going so well. My Lord, I think it would be best to withdraw the forces for now," the demon messenger said, bowing low.

"Withdraw? Nonsense, everything will be fine, victory will be ours," Satan said, brushing away the demons words.

The door to Satan's throne room opened and his twin sons ran towards him happily.

"Daddy!" The two said in unison as one climbed up on Satan's lap.

"Rin, Yukio, what are you two up to? Causing trouble?" Satan questioned with a smile as he bounced young Rin on his knee.

"Onii-san was trying to play with your sword," Yukio said as his father rustled his hair.

"Really now? Why were you doing that?"

"I want to be strong like you so I can fight!" Rin answered.

Satan chuckled before placing Rin down and looking up at their Mother Yuri who had entered the room.

"How are things going?" She questioned as Satan walked over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Everything is going fine," Satan said.

Yuri smiled as she glanced at Rin and Yukio who were chasing each other.
She turned serious however and looked at Satan in concern.

"I'm worried. Your other Sons aren't too thrilled about you naming Rin your future heir, and the angels are plotting something, I know they are. I just want us to be safe,"

"Don't worry, You'll be safe, I promise. I'll protect the three of you and crush anyone who tries to hurt you or the twins." Satan said.

"Daddy look! I'm strong!" Rin called out, lifting up a large sword. He wobbled a bit before falling down.

"Be careful!" Yukio scolded, helping Rin up.

Satan smiled and shook his head. "You need some training. Maybe one day I could show you a thing or two,"

"Really? You'll do that?!" Rin asked excitedly.

"Of course,"

"Now boys, let your father get to work. Come on," Yuri said, ushering the two to follow her out. Rin and Yukio ran after her.

"Hi uncle Lucifer," Yukio said as the demon Lucifer stood in their way.

"Oh hey Yukio, nice to see you," Lucifer said before walking past and approaching Satan.

"Satan, I need to ask you something..."

Rin and Yukio followed their Mother down the hall and to their bedroom.

"You two behave and go to bed." Yuri said.

"But mommy, I'm not tired!" Rin protested.

"Can you tell us a bedtime story?" Yukio asked.

"Of course," Yuri said, taking the two's hands and tucking them into their bed.

As she sat on the edge of the bed, she asked, "What would you like to hear?"

"Can you tell us about your home place?" Yukio asked.

"Well, I lived in a place called Assiah. The humans there call it earth. I was an exorcist there before I found out demons aren't bad."

"What's an exorcist?" Rin asked

"An exorcist is a person who gets rid of demons who are in Assiah. Sometimes, they have to kill them."

"Did you ever kill any demons?" Rin inquired.

"No I didn't."

"How did you meet daddy?" Yukio asked, yawning sleepily and rubbing his eyes.

"I was on a mission and I met your father when he was in the form of a wolf. One day, After I found out I was pregnant, Your father found a way to bring me here to Gehenna. That's why you two were born here. There was a large party for Your arrivals. All the demons were there and got to see you when you were babies,"

"We were adorable babies weren't we?" Rin whispered, closing his eyes and breathing softly.

"Yes you two were. The cutest babies ever. Your father named you his heirs, and that's why you'll become demon king in your father's place Rin. When you were born, You had your father's special power. And even though Yukio doesn't have that power, Yukio will still become a great Demon king too,"

"I'll become a demon king too?" Yukio asked, closing his eyes as well.

"Yes. Your father is conquering the surrounding land's in preparation for you two's coming of age ceremony when you'll become demon kings. Rin will rule Parts Of Assiah and Yukio, You will rule Parts Of Assiah too, probably Ente Isla."

"I'll rule...Ente Isla...so I'll be strong too..." Yukio whispered slowly drifting off into slumber.

"Yes, You will become strong, both of you. Goodnight, I love you," Yuri whispered, giving both Rin and Yukio a kiss on their foreheads.