Introduction

Author's Note:

Ang istoryang ito ay aking binago upang mas lalong maging kapanapanabik ang bawat eksena (hehe). Sa mga nakabasa na noon ganoon pa rin naman po ang story dinagdagan ko lang po ng mga bagong scenes masyado po kasi maiikli yung mga chapters before, ngayon po gagawin ko itong detalyado. Marami po kasi untold story yung sinulat ko noon kaya mas pagagandahin ko po ang ngayon. So I hope magugustuhan niyo po ang new revise story ko. Enjoy Reading!

P.S. Thank you po sa lahat ng nagbabasa ng story ko at sa mga nag follow thank you po very appreciated po lahat ng iyon. Thank you din po sa walang sawa niyong suporta :)

Title: The World God Only Knows: ENCHANTED WORLD OF MYSTIC FLOS (BOOK 1 Series)

Story Written By: SkyBlueDreamer

The World God Only Knows is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are the products of author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyrights and trademarks for this story, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. © 2016

The World God Only Knows © 2016 by SkyBlueDreamer

All Rights Reserved.

--INTRODUCTION--

In the midst of universe there was a certain world filled of Enchanted.

This world was called Mystic Flos. It is belong in the Three Realms of universe.

The Divine Realm called Lythrum – this is were Gods and Goddesses live. They are the supreme immortal beings of the world and the foundation of life of all living creatures .

The Magus Realm called Mystic Flos – this is were magical beings and creatures live. They resemble the images of Deva (God in their language) and blessed by magical powers by the Gods and Goddesses of Divine Realm. They use their magical powers for their everyday living. Mystic Flos citizens was called Fleur.

And lastly...

The Mortal Realm called Earthland – this is were creatures who doesn't have any magical powers live. They also resemble those who live in Lythrum (Heaven in their language) and Mystic Flos. Some Fleur citizens were wandering around Earthland that's why some supernatural happenings were occur.

Welcome to the world of Mystic Flos!