"So, whatever your name is, you don't have to worry since I am here. You can just sit back and relax there~" He chirps, "You are just wasting your time bidding with unnecessary investigation procedure or inside the courtroom meanwhile, as a great detective I can outright tell you if someone is guilty or not. Just like this," he snapped his finger to indicated it was that easy.

'Does she really not know of me? Then I can't help it! I must show her the difference between our levels! Poor little girl, she might not have what it takes to become a great detective like me after all if she can't tell a simple thing like that in one look. Oh well, not like anyone will ever reach my level. That is another fact. My ability is scarily too good, after all.'

You can't help but smirk curtly at this little man. Did he really look down on you that much? With that height of his? How laughable. At the very least, he should keep in check the level of his arrogance to match up with his height. His egos are outstandingly out of scales.

"Heh. As if you can achieve that level of deduction so easily. Please refrain from being too overconfident. After all, you are not Sir Arthur."

Ranpo tilts his head slightly with the mentioned name, "Who is Arthur?"

"You don't even know his name?" You chuckled, "Sir Arthur is a renowned consulting sleuth in London. He has worked over a dozen of difficult cases and solves it by his logic and deduction, that man, he is a wonder and gift of this world. An inspiration of mine, you can say, a mentor I look up for. Even after his death, his legacy still alive." You expressed your admiration toward him.

"Oh? A famous detective? But I have never heard of his name. Too bad."

'Maybe not so famous after all huh...'

This guy... what impudence. He is testing your patience to the limit here.

"His name is Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, don't treat the depart with such insolence. Hmphed." How dare he trash talk the person you respect? "I've studied his case and follow his principal ever since."

"You say that, but aren't you just admiring and follow a trail of a dead person? On top of that, there's only one famous detective here. I don't see if he can get up from his grave and fly from London to Yokohama." He shrugs his shoulder and breath out lightly, expressing a sigh.

Tsk. He might have a point.

"Fine. Then, pray to tell me, how will you solve the case?"

"Of course, with my ability Super Deduction!" He announced and took a pose like a great detective he is. "All case is as good as it already unraveled before me the instant, I activated my ability!"

He is an ability user just like you? Really? But you have doubts about his claim.

"Super Deduction? How convenience to have an ability like that. If what you claim were true, then I supposed there's no need for any prosecutor like me to exist. No, even the court doesn't need to exist in the first place then." You remark in sarcasm, but it seems he took it differently than what you had intended.

"That's right! I expected no less from Minoura-san subordinate, you learn fast!" He replied with a satisfactory smirk tugging on his lips.

"You..."

Atsushi and Minoura look at each other and heave a sigh in Deja Vu.

'This has happened before, right?' Both of them thought in synch.

"Now, now, please let him settle this one (Name)-san. He is expert in this. He has helped us in various difficult cases before." Minoura stepped in between you two before you could argue with him further.