Chapter Four

Third Point of View:

      A loud beeping sound filled a messy room. Socks, boxers, and other discarded clothes laid around the floor not even letting people see if there was an actual floor underneath the building mess. A groan filled the room a hand shout out of the covers from the bend. Lazily it searched for the raging alarm clock. Finding the device it hit the snooze button before an angry Katherine can walk in and demand him to turn that loud annoying beeping off or else.

       The lazy body was a young man names Asher John Smith. His curly blonde hair was in disarray and his colored light blue eyes were rimmed with dark lashes and raccoon eyes from the lack of sleep he as given all summer long.

       After 5 minutes or so in just laying in bed he finally managed to make his body move and head off slowly to the bathroom that was connected. His movements and sluggish shoulders reminded one of a zombie that was just walking around without catching a sight of prey.

       The hot water was turned on after he slipped off his boxers and shirt.

15 minutes later and wet to the bone a shivering Asher came out.

Drying himself off he put on a white v neck t shirt, black skinny jeans, and his white Jordan's. A present from his last girlfriend for their six month anniversary.

It was a good thing she didn't ask for them back Asher had always thought.

Double checking that no one was in the room or spying in he hastily brought out concealer make up and applied in under his eyes.

Just then his bedroom door was flying open and Katherine walked in.

Her mouth shut as she saw caught by the sight of her younger brother holding on tightly to the make up in his hand.

"Strange that looks like... The concealer I thought I lost last..."

Her voice trialed off.

Understanding soon flashed in her blue eyes.

"You know what I'm just not going to, just get ready we leave in 5 minutes."

Katherine didn't even bother scolding her baby brother feeling like her breath would be wasted and just closed the door.

Asher stayed there for a minute trying to come up with an excuse that was not needed anymore.

Honk.

Asher jumped out of his stupor and began to finish off his make up.

Grabbing a notebook and a pen he stuffed it into his gym bag and went out of the house.

In the jeep was Katherine, her human boyfriend Jack, and Katy a cheerleader at his school and the younger cousin of Jake.

He was grateful that Katherine didn't bring up the incident from this morning.

"Ready." Jake asked him.

"Ready."

Asher replied.