31• Fifteen Seconds

"I'll see you at the hotel ok? Bring your bags and stuff. We leaving tomorrow." He handed me Taco's food, toys and stuff in a bookbag.

"Tomorrow?!" I raised an eyebrow and held Taco in my hands.

"Yeah...Leah texted it." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh...well alright. What about Taco?"

"Oh yeah!! Come through around...I don't know. We getting on the plane at eight so come at six."

"Six!?" My eyes widened. "In the morning?"

"Yes in the fucking morning, you know you wake up earlier than that." He made a duck face.

I made a stank face. "Mmm well alright. See you tomorrow."

"Aite. BYE BAEEEEE!"

"I'm not your Bae!" I left. Nigga ain't even offer me a ride home but it's all good. I called Jamal and he said he'll pick me up.

He pulled up and opened the door for me. "AYEEEEEEEE-EWWWW! FUCK IS THAT!?" He pointed to Taco.

"Stooooooop!" I sat in the passenger seat.

"Uh uh! Got a rat in my whip! This a no-" he paused and wrote on a piece of paper. "A no rat zone." He pointed to the paper that said no fukin' ratz hoe!

"Bitch this ain't a rat." I put Taco on my lap. "It's Taco."

"Bitch you a bitch! Anyway, where you stay? And where you get that nigga from? It don't look like a Taco."

He started driving.

"It's Jesse's."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! He got rats?!?! Fuck no! Probably got roaches on one side, rats on the other and ants in the corna."

I groaned. "Noooo nigga! He has a pet hedgehog! Slow ass!"

"Whatever he lowkey fresh though. Check out his taper fade."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop talkin!"

"Whateva. Get out my damn car, see you tomorrow babygirl." He dropped me off at the dry cleaners and kissed my cheek.

I laughed. "Bye boo."

I walked home and sat down on my bed. Taco ran on my bed. I set his stuff down in the corner of the room. I played with him for a while and decided to call Jacques.
The phone rang and rang but he didn't pick up.

"Fine. I'll just leave a message." I said to myself. After the beep I left one. "Hey...its Sky! I just wanted to check up on you...so...call back whenever you get this."

I just want to see him before he goes to L.A and I go to New York. Since I ain't have shit to do, for the rest of the day I watched TV with Taco and munched on some snacks.