Chapter 5~The Day that they're having fun

Revelation

~Louis' POV~

One unforgettable moment and event happened in the Philippines, I just left the Philippines but I've been missing it already, but finally after all the troubles and fun we've been through, we are all now back together in short we're REUNITED. Well on the contrary of the mischief and unfortunate events still there is one fortunate event that happened, especially to me, I finally found the one, my girlfriend Kiana...

"Enough of talking LouBear" pft thought interrupted

"What is it now Harry?" I asked as I lean back to the couch

"Nothing really, I'm just bored" he then pokes my cheeks

"Harry?" chuckles a bit as I check my phone

He sneakily peeked over my shoulders as he is on the back of the couch "Oi LouBear waiting for someone?"

I grinned at him as I slip my phone back on my pocket "Its no one, So any plans for the day?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"Don't slip out Louis I know that grin" He was pointing his finger at me.

"Its nothing" I chuckled moving his hand out of my face.

"Oh tell me please" he whined.

"Tell him what?" A voice came into the picture, Harry and I gasped as we look over to the voice's direction and found out that it was Liam, Zayn and Niall

"No secrets remember?" Liam said as they settled down.

"Hmm fine" I said, I glanced at them one by one, prolonging the wait.

"Cut out the thrill man its making me nervous" Zayn blurt out as Niall silently eats but I know he's listening.

"Okay" I took a deep breath "Guys I have a new girlfriend, she is Kiana."

"Really?" they said in unison.

"Yup" I replied, grinning.

"Finally you are over her" Niall commented.

"Niall?" the boys said in unison, I sit there a bit hit by the loneliness but I remembered Kiana my forever.

"No guys it's okay, I'm really over her." Paused a bit as I smile "And in fact its been years since Eleanor and I broke up. My heart froze but I found the girl who made my heart unfroze and beat hysterically and I bet she will be my forever"

"Told you guys" Niall said then all of a sudden we laughed.

"Anyways, Louis when are you going to meet her up here?" Liam asked

I glanced up to the clock at discovered its already 2 in the afternoon "In about an hour" I replied nervously

"Something wrong you seem so nervous?" Harry asked as he rub my back.

"Well actually it's her birthday today and I still don't have anything for her" I groaned a bit as I face palm.

"Let's party!" Niall screamed out as he stood up and jumping high we all looked at him "I mean let's throw her a party" he said as he sit back down.

"Great idea Niall!" I said as I ruffle his hair. "Any ideas?" I asked the group.

"I do" Harry said grinning lightly.

(a/n BM: Best Song Ever)

After 30 minutes everything is set, her family, friends and loved ones are here, perfect....

Pft thought interrupted again as someone tapped my shoulder "Oh hey Harry" smiles a bit.

"What do you think?" he asked grinning widely.