Ch. 31- Cheating

Addy's P.O.V

Harry and I were hanging out at his apartment. Harry was sitting on the couch with me on his lap. I was cuddling into his chest. He places his lips on my forehead.

" I love you Addison." Harry says.

" I love you too Harry." I say taking in scent.

" Hey baby?" Harry asks.

" Hm?"

" You wanna watch a movie right now?" Harry asks. I look up to meet his green eyes.

" Of course I do." I say. Harry smiles.

" What do you want to watch? Our movie?" Harry asks. He sets me next to him on the couch and then stands up himself. He walks to a little cupboard full of movies. He sits down and starts pulling out movies.

" Nah, I want to watch something different." I say.

" What do you want to watch then?" Harry asks.

" I don't know. Something Disney related though." I say. Harry laughs and nods his head. He starts looking through the movies he has.

" Hercules?" I shake my head.

" Cars?" I shake my head.

" Beauty and the Beast?" I shake my head.

" Bambi?"

" Yes!" I exclaim. Harry lets out another laugh and opens the DVD case. He takes the DVD out and places it in the DVD player.

" Harry, I'm going to go to the bathroom to freshen up. I'll be right back. Don't start the movie without me." I say standing up from the couch.

" I wouldn't dare start the movie without my baby." Harry says. I walk to Harry's bathroom down the hall. I walk in and close the door. I go under the sink and grab a tampon Harry keeps just for me. I pull a tampon out of the box and did my business on the loo and replaced my old tampon with a new one. I flushed the loo and got up to wash my hands.

As I was washing my hands, I noticed a girls' perfume sitting on the bathroom counter. I finish washing my hands and pick the perfume up. It was french vanilla and my perfume isn't french vanilla. And plus, I don't leave my perfume at Harry's place. Something suspicious is going on and I need to get to the bottom of it.

I place the perfume back on the counter. I walk out of the bathroom to see Harry laying on the couch staring at the blank tv. He looks at me and smiles.

" Come here baby." Harry says patting his lap.

" Okay, but um, Harry, I have a question." I say walking towards him. He sits up and pats his lap. I sit down on his lap.

" What is it babe?" Harry asks.

" Why do you have french vanilla perfume in your bathroom?" I ask.

" It's for you babe." Harry says too quickly for my liking.

" But I never asked for you to get me perfume." I say.

" It's for the future when you'll need it." Harry says.

" But I didn't need perfume." I say. Harry didn't respond. I stand up from his lap and face him. I cross my arms and stare at him. He scratched the back of his neck in a nervous manor.

" Harry. Tell me whose perfume that is." I say.

" It's my sister's." Harry says.

" Don't give me this crap Harry! I know damn well that your sister doesn't visit you in your apartment!" I say.

" It's my cousin's." Harry says. I could tell he was lying. I got tears in my eyes.

" You're cheating on me, aren't you Harry." I barely whisper. Harry doesn't respond to me, but I could see tears gathering in his eyes. I swallow back my saliva. I wipe at the tears falling out of my eyes.

" I can't do this." I whisper. I walk to his door and out of his apartment. I wipe my tears out of my eyes with my hands one more time and walk out of the apartment building.

I start walking back to my house. I look at my phone and scroll through my contacts looking for the one person I need to talk to. I click on their contact and started to call them. I pressed my phone to my ear. Please let them answer.

" Hello?" A voice I love to hear answers.

" Charlie, I-I just broke up with Har-" I could even finish my sentence because I just broke down crying.

" Oh my god Addy, I'm so sorry. I'm coming over as fast as I can okay? Hold on." Charlie says.

" Okay." I say with shaky breath. Charlie hangs up. I shove my phone back in my pocket. I walk to my house. I walk in through the front door. Mum looks at me from the kitchen. She looks confused.

" Addy? Why are you home so early?" Mum asks. I wipe away the tears falling from my eyes again.

" I broke up with Harry." I say. Mum runs to me and wraps her arms around me.

" Oh, I'm so sorry honey. If you want to talk about it, I am always here." Mum says.

" Thanks mum." I say. I hear the door swing open and then close. I hear someone run up to us.

" Addison, my dear friend, it will be okay. I brought the ice cream and the tissues." Charlie says. I let go of my mum and face Charlie. I let out a small laugh. Charlie smiles.

" There's my best friend's laugh. Alright, let's go upstairs." Charlie says. She grabs my hand and drags me upstairs to my room. She closed the door and drags me to my bed. We both sit down. Charlie hands me the box of tissues.

" Tell me what happened." She demands.

" We were about to go watch a movie at his place, when I had to change my tampon. I did my thing and when I was washing my hands, I saw perfume that wasn't mine. I asked Harry about it and he started lying to me about it. And then I asked if he was cheating on me and he didn't even answer me. I then left his place and called you." I say.

" Oh Addy, I'm so so so sorry. He doesn't deserve a girl like you. I knew you shouldn't have dated him. I'm going to talk to this damn boy. Where does he live?" Charlie says. I start shaking my head.

" Please don't talk to him. Please don't." I say.

" Why not? He's making my best friend cry her heart out! I could make Luke's friends best his arse." Charlie says.

" Charlie, please don't. He doesn't deserve it." I say.

" Of course he deserves it! He broke your heart by cheating on you!" Charlie says.

" I want the best for him because I still love him." I say. Charlie's mouth drops a little. She places her hand on my knee.

" You are in so deep, Addy." Charlie says.

" I know and I don't know how to get out!" I sob. Charlie starts rubbing my back in comfort.

" There's going to be a New Years party at Louis's place and I want you to go out and mingle." Charlie says.

" Charlie, are you sure? I just-"

" Luke and I will be by your side the whole time. I don't want you moping everywhere. Please just come to this party." Charlie says. I let out a sigh.

" Oh alright. But I'm only doing this because of you." I say. Charlie smiles.

" I just want the best for you." Charlie says.

" I bet you do." I say. Then Charlie cheered me up with a couple of tweets and vines. She really knows how to cheer me up.

***

BRUH I bet you weren't expecting that. And this is where the story started getting better.

What? How could that be, you think, Harry and Addy just broke up how could the story get better?

Oh, you'll see my little readers. You'll see very soon.

Thank you so much for reading! Please vote!

***