Problems

Eleanor's POV:

I slip on my blue and black striped bikini then start running downstairs. I garb some drinks to have a little bit fun. I place them on the table that is a little bit far away from the pool. Everyone was already in the pool but not Luke. I look around and I find Michael who haven't noticed me yet. 

I jump on his back causing him to lose balance. He pushes me off him back to the hard floor "ow" I whine in pain. "Oh shit, El sorry I swear I thought you were a killer or something" Michael says getting out of the pool and helping me up. "It's fine." I say checking my body if I had broken anything or got a scratch. 

The others start to splash us with water while me and Michael start to splash back. We look at each other in an evil smile on our faces.

We get our selfs ready for a jump in the pool and splashing them all. CANNONBALL BITCHES!" Both me and Michael shout jumping into the pool. "For fucks sake. Eleanor Elizabeth Black haven't you grown up already?" I hear a family voice call my full name. Which I hated! "Oh my god!!! Andrew!!!" I jump out of the pool and squeezing him with a hug. "Can't breath!" I let go and he hugs me. "I've missed you. You little devil" Andy says messing with my wet hair. "Hey there boys! How's life?" Andy asks the other's

"Everything's cool And" Michael answers "so have you guys dated?" Andy asks I hit him slightly and start to blush "nope! We're best friends dummy" I say with a smile. 

Luke then decides to finally join us. "Ohhh! So I guess he is" Andy says "shut up And" "New?" Andy asks "yup" I answer "Hey I'm Andrew Eleanor's boyfriend" Andy says I look at him in a disgusted look and then pinch his ear "ew no! He's my older brother that I told you about" I say "Oh... Okay" Luke says still a little bit confused "hey And wanna come and join us?" Calum asks "nope." Was his simple answer. 

"Why Andy I've missed you lots! It has been 6 months" I say dragging him by the hand to the pool. I was a shorty to all of the boys. Andy,Michael,Calum,Ashton and even Luke!!! So do the girls but they were a little bit taller than me. I'm a 5'6 and the girls are a 5'8 so not much difference. Andy was a 6'3 and I don't really know about the boys height but I guess similar to his. 

"Ella you little daemon. I'm so tired. I need to go to sleep. And you young man if you're gonna have sex with her use protection she's only 16 and keep it low we don't want to wake up the neighbours,look I don't want to be an uncle this fast.so of you're deciding to marry her,well I wish you get a boy first. You you can difently do whatever you want if yo-" I couldn't handle him being such an ass what the fuck is he talking about? Anger starts to get all over me as he completes talking non sense "ANDY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell running to my room and shutting the door behind me. He just embraced me infront of my crush! Luke!!! And defiantly the others! I threw my head on my pillow and start to cry my eyes out. 

All this drama that happened today! Ashton talking shit behind my back then asking me out. Lauren attacking me. And I was going to be raped by a teacher. And then hey there comes my lovely brother embracing me AGAIN! 

I feel a light knock on my door and that gets me anger than I was "GO AWAY" I shout. 

"Eleanor, it's me" I hear Michael say behind the door. "WHATEVER GO AWAY" I yell "the door cracks open a little to show Michael. 

"What do you want" I ask harshly "your brother wanted to talk to you but I thought it would make you angrier... So.... I came instead" He said getting awkward. 

Tears start to re form in my eyes. Getting flash backs about every bad thing happened to me. Michael pulls me into his chest and I start hitting him really hard getting all my anger out on him. He doesn't even complain about it. I suddenly break down and cry my eyes out on his chest. 

Michael starts to hum a song but I couldn't really realise what was it. I didn't really care. All I was thinking about is that by now Luke thinks that I'm a fucking weirdo and that he doesn't even wanna be any close to me. 

"Your hands fits in mine like it's made just for me-" Michael starts to sing Little Things softly into my ear. 

Suddenly ever bad thought flashed away! I looked up at Michael studying his face while he sings. 

Minutes later and he finishes the song Michael looks down at me and then intertwines our fingers. I bury my head back into his chest while he sings. He then sings a song I never heard of from before "Mike" "hmm?" "What song is this?" I ask I really like the lyrics "it's called beside you. And it- uh... Isn't a song."

"Then what is it?" I ask "it's a song me and the lads wrote" He answers "OMG!! You guys can be in a band and with Luke as well. You know and you have Ashton who's an amazing drummer" I then remember! Ashton.... He hates us now.... And specially ME! "Yeah that would be awesome" Michael says 

"hey wanna watch pewdiepie? The cleverbot thing?" He always knew how to make me smile. "OMG! Yes yes and yes!!! That video is my FAVOURITE!! I fucking Love you Clifford!!" I say going for a hug but I felt soft lips brushing into mine! Michael k-KISSED ME!

"I-I'll order some pizza" Michael says awkwardly. I didn't want to stay awkward so I really had to do something "Mike get me pepperoni pizza pewwwzz" I say pulling my best puppy face "duh beautiful!" He pulls his phone out and orders. 

We were watching JacksGap. I swear to god I LOVED!! Them!! They are just I can't even! I'm speechless!! I really like Jack though. 

The bell rang and the pizza finally arrived! "PIZZA BITCHES" both me and Michael ran downstairs before any of the others eat it. Michael hands him the money but I give him mine "hey I'm paying for this shit" Michael protests "nope you always pay my turn" I say "no, I'm the gentlemen here" he says "fuck that Mike, I'm paying" "I'm" Luke walks towards the pizza boy hands him the money then hands us the boxes 

.

"Luke why did you do that? For fucks sake" I say "that you both could shut the fuck up fuck face" I wasn't sure if it was a joke or it was the truth. I just stormed into my room but this time. I lock the door. 

"Michael? What happened" I hear Andy say "Luke insulted Eleanor. She was all happy and smile till bam! 'That the both of you could shut the fuck up, fuck face'" Michael says with a high pitched voice. "That son of a bitch." I hear hard foot straps getting downstairs and then something crashes to the floor. 

"HOW DARE YOU STILL SITTING HERE?" I heard Andy shout " look I was just fooling around sorry... She took it seriously" Luke tries to convince him. Maybe he was right... "LOOK LUKE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER YOU WOULD WISH YOU WEREN'T ALIVE!" Andy keeps on shouting. I start crying harder and harder. I take my iPod from the nightstand and plug in my headphones. I searched for Little Things and finally found it. I could still hear Andy shouting and Luke just talking normally. Till them "IT ISN'T MY PROBLEM THAT SHE'S A SPOILD BITCH" was the last thing I heard from Luke. I hear the front door then shut. I put the volume on it's highest I cried my eyes out on the only teddy that reminded me of mum. 

I felt like I lost air with all this crying I couldn't breath well and I kept on hiccuping trying to get some air. Suddenly I feel dizzy and everything starts to go black. That last thing I heard was my balcony door getting opened and Michael yelling for Andy. "El pleas stay with us... Where are you going? Don't go I love you. P-please" we're the last words I heard. Suddenly everything darkened......

--------------------------

A/N

Well it's been a pretty long time hope you enjoyed this sooo yeah!

Vote Comment Share and all these cute stuff you do ^_^

Love You Lot's 

~May