Chapter 3

Luke's POV:

"so?" I ask looking curses "YOU ARE A GENIES!!" El whisper/shout.

"Good so Ashton go to the class and say what I told you to. But I need to go and get in the classroom first" I walk towards the classroom.

And that bitch was still talking shit I can't wait to see her reaction though "LUKE!!!" Lauren shouts warping her arms around me

"ew get off me" I say embracing her in front of the whole class "ugh anyway she's getting suspended so you can be with me" she says "that's when pigs can fly and birds start to have pig noses just like yours" I gain some laughs from the class.

She covers her nose and finally Ashton gets in "so what happened to that little ass" Lauren says "shut the fuck up bitch" I say giving her a death glare.

"ASHTON SPEAK UP!" Sam I guess shouts all her besties looked worried

"she-she" "OH NO!" I get somethings to fall, a sign to get Eleanor walk in. "omg Ely!! Please don't tell us that you're suspended" One of her friends says. Megan I guess.

"I'm sorry to say that but" Eleanor takes a deep breath "Lauren......" Eleanor says getting closer to her "I'm so sorry" Eleanor says

"you better be" Lauren says "Because...... YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS SUSPENDED BITCH!" Eleanor

laughs as both me and Ashton give her a high five "and oh yeah I forgot to say my speech that the principle allowed me to say" I help Eleanor get on the teachers desk. then push everything off Laurens desk that I can sit in her seat which is in the front row first seat.

To listen to the beautiful speech Eleanor is about to say "There once was a bitch called Lauren, nobody liked her not even her friends who she thinks are her friends. And poor her not even her own horse."

Eleanor says and she clicks on a video to see Lauren and a horse. trying to get her off him. and manges to do that.

then starts to walk away like a boss. We all Laugh at house stupid Lauren looked..

"SHUT UP!" Lauren yells "I will tell the principle"

"he was the one who asked me to humiliate you darling" Eleanor says "no he didn't" Lauren protested

"yes he did" Ashton plays something and there we hear the principle asking Eleanor to humiliate Lauren "see" I say

"Apparently she thought that she would marry Luke.

Sorry for getting you into this Luke" Eleanor says

"no problem just complete.

But who told you I would ever marry you. You fucking pig head?"

I say to Lauren who starts to break into tears.

"and even planed the baby names,

but poor her not a chance I bet he likes someone who is better than her. And he sure does.

Let us from Luke he's the cool guy. Let's go back to the bitch"

After a lovely speech Lauren couldn't handle all the mocking she was getting.

Eleanor doesn't even bully and she never did!

But Lauren deserved that. Lauren makes a big deal out of herself even though she is a NOTHING. But the schools bitch.

Meanwhile, You can never tell if Eleanor is the popular girl. Cause she is literally friends with everyone in this school. Which is pretty cute.

And she even loves kids. How did I know? Well.......