The Bands

*EDITED*

Eleanor's POV:

"Alright girls... What shall we call our self's?"

Sam asks "I don't know!" I say "The cover up!" Megan suggests

"No not a great idea" we all agree "maybe The Glamour's G's"

Sarah suggests "what's the G for?" Megan asks

"GIRLS!" I shout the whole class turened to face me. awaiting something to happen "No, not you guys. Sorry for disturbing"

I say and they all just turn around.

"Alright what shall we sing?" I ask

"Maybe.... Love Drunk! Little Mix" Megan suggests

we all nod cause we have no chose "or maybe I'm alright!! by Taylor Swift" I suggest

"good idea. You can play the guitar so we will have an instrument" Sarah says "Se Se you are better" I say

"how about both of us" Sarah says "we can't get you two do that, El can play and sing." Megan says

"Alright if then we need to give parts even though it's a solo song" Sam says "okay look I don't think that's a good idea. Why don't we just do little things" Sarah says

"YEAH!" we all agree

"I'M TAKING LOUIS' PART!" I whisper/shout this time

"HARRY." Megan says "NIALL" Sam says "ZAYN" Sarah says

"alright and we will all do Liam." I say "Good idea. And you two can play the guitar in this so that's great"

Megan suggests "lets go ask Adam if we can go get our guitars" I say "okay"

"Mr can me and Sarah go get our guitars" I ask "Yeah sure."

We make our way to the music room grab our guitars and get back to the class to our luck no one asked to get anything expat for Luke and Ashton.

"alright class it's time. First group"

---------------------

Some people couldn't sing at all and some were amazing some were good and others were just incredible. Apparently it was our turn finally.

I really can't sing but to the girls and specially Sam they are amazing.... To me I just can't sing my voice is shit.

"Alright girls what's your name" he asks "The Glamour's G's" we all answer "it fits you. What song are you preforming" He asks

"Little Things by One Direction" We say he nods. I start to play the guitar and so do Sarah then she start to sing. Her voice was AMAZAYN!!

We all now start to sing together cause it was Liam's part.

Then it comes to me after Liam and Zayn's part I get nervous a bit but keep on playing the guitar and focusing on the notes .

I was finally done from mine and then Megan starts to sing.

I felt jelly cause they all were good singers.

Sam's part came and it was my favourite Niall's!!

She was singing it PREFECTLY!!! She was PronomiNAILL!!

--------------

We were finally done. we get claps and whistles we smile and I feel better about myself for not ruining the song.

"You girls were amazing!! Just I can't even talk.... I'm speechless!"

He says we smile and go back to our places it was now the boys turn we wished them luck.

"so what's your name" He asks "5 Seconds Of Summer" They answer

"okay and what are you singing?" He asks "Teenage Dirt bag" Michael answers "it's a school but Good luck" He says .

They start and Ashton gets some kind of a small drum thing. And sits on it.

While Michaels plays the guitar instead of Luke.

Calum starts to sing and My mouth drops opened at how amazing his voice is.

Then Luke starts to sing and my mouth opens again and I feel like screaming! With Michael back up singing for a while. Luke completes singing and he deffintly cuts some parts.

I was about to jump of a cliff!!! They need to be a band and Luke's voice is just ajsdshdg

I look at the girls with nothing coming out I was speechless their reaction was just like mine our mouths opened in a V shape.

They were just looking at us with confused looks and we just ignored!!

Michael starts to sing and I can faint in any second now I swear!! But I noticed that Ash haven't really sang!!

THEY WERE FUCKING AMAZING!!

But the thing is that Ashton and Michael didn't sing much.

Let me face it Ash sang nothing!! Why? Or maybe a small tiny part. But it was backing up.

When they were all done

The whole class cheered up! I swear that was amazing I went up to Michael and hugged him tight

"You were amazing!" I say warping my legs on Michaels waist "I think you were better" Michael says and kisses the tip of my nose,which gets me to blush like crazy.

I let go of him and land safely on the ground I give hugs to all of them and so do the girls.

The bell then rang telling us to go to the English period.

I never really cared if the teacher was still talking. cause English is heaven. 1: the teacher is hot 2: he's funny and sweet. And never cares if any of us 'students' were late to his class.

I grabbed my bag and packed my notebooks.then started to follow the

girls

I then suddenly feel a hand stop me and flips me around...

--------

(A/N)

0.0 WHO DO YOU THINK IT COULD BE?! WHO? WHO WHO!!

I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S INTREASTING SO FAR....

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS CHAPTER OR ANY OTHER IS GOOD.... I JUST HOPE IT IS

:) FAV,COMMENT,SHARE ;) xx

LOVE YA!!!

~May ❤