Part 3

Shaniia POV

I woke up to see that i got a text from chres

(text)

Roc:Goodmorning babygirl

.I smiled to myself

me: goodmornin love i replied

Roc:so imma pick you up today okay? he messaged me

I felt nervous that he wanted to pick me up beacuase what if nicole saw us and decides to beat me up?

me: im not sure? what if nicole see's us? i said

Roc:its coo ma i gotchu. he said.okay i replied coo i'll be there in uh few dont eat cuz imma stop and get some for us to eat.he messaged

me:okay👌. i sent back and

Roc:dress to impress. nun sluty but some that coo yanno? he said.

Me: okay i said

so i took his advice. is he trying to get me out my shell. i didnt care because i trusted him. So I looked in my closet and got some thing that i thought what matched what he said. I took a quick shower and put my clothes on. Ihttp://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=95012339 looked in the mirror. i felt dirty. and then i started to think it looked cute. i never showed this much clevage in my life then i went downstairs to see my mom.

mom:lookie here. you at you lookin all hot she said.

me: mom stop i said feeling gross

Mom: whats going on at school today?she asked.

me:nothing i asked annoyed.oh she replied

i got the text from chres saying he's oustside.

Me:okay my ride is here i said.

Mom: and whom can that be?she asked

me: a friend.

Mom: what kind of friend? she said.

me: mom the guy name chresanto. can i leave now? i said annoyed.

Mom: just be careful she said. i will ma i told her.

i walked out and stood infront of the door and saw roc standing on the side of his white range with his arms crossed and smiled and bit his lip at me. i ran to him and huged him. damn he said as he admired me.i look at my outfit.

Me:what. is it to little or is it too much is-

he held my waist and said

roc:look.amazing

me: really? i said.

Roc: i wouldnt lie to you. now come on lets go.

he opened the door for me and closed it.

Roc: and who knew shaniia was hiding all thats ass back there he said with a smirk.

Me:perve i replied.

he played money trees by kendrick lamar and we went to the drive thru of mc donalds. he asked me what i want and i told him. we ate then went to school. when pulled up i felt nervous and i looked at him.

Roc/ look babygirl stop being nervous and worried cuz i gotchu okay he said and looked at me.

Me:you promise i questioned him.

Roc:long as i live he said

we got out the car and went into the building and all eyes was on us. i start feelin scared and chres put his arms around me and whispered in my ear i'll be fine then he left me. i went to my locker and people were actually said things to me.I felt good. then the bell rang so i was late. i went to the class.

Me: sorry im late i said

then everyone was looking at me

Ms. R said to take your seat

i sat in my seat and began writing then someone whiseperd to me

hey .it was my crush michael aka tyga. i was inlove with him. I smiled and said hi then he said

Tyga:i been seeing you around lately and i wanted to see if i could call you sometime?

me: sure. I replied.

I wrote my number on a piece of paper then he turned back around and chres and his crew and nicole crew came in. when class was over chres took me to the lunch roon and her bought my lunch and we waited for his friends to come.

Roc:how was class today? he asked.

Me: itwas wonderful people actually talked me and i made friends i said happily.

roc:thats wassup he said

.then his friends came and sat with usdamn

who is she? one of the boys said looking me up and down.

roc: ray shut the hell up. roc said to the boy. but aye shaniia this is rayan,jacob, and craig.

Me: Hey i said.

Prince: Do you know that your the most prettiest thing on earth prince said to me

me: tthank you i replied blushing but even though i didnt believe it

we was all talking and then nicole and her crew came.

Nicole:wassup yall. hey babe she said.

roc:whats good he said back to her to her

stuck her tongue down his throat and then looked at me

Nicole: what the fuck is she doing here she said talking about me

Roc:be coo she wit me roc looked at me as he said it.

Nicole: why she said to him.

Roc:thats my best friend he told her

nicole sat down the roc walked off and i began to talk to the boys then nicole got ketchup all on my shirt

nicole: dont think cuz you sitting with us then you popular. remember your place bitch. you were placed at the bottom and you will always be there got that trick?

i was bout to cry then roc came

roc:whats wrong? he questioned.

I stormed out the lunch room. when i finally started feeling wanted then she comes and ruin it.then roc came behind me.

roc: aye whats wrong? said seeming concernd.

Iwhiped my tears. its nicole. its her i replied to him.

roc sighed

roc:i knew it was her. look wear this till we get home he gave me his hoodie

me: thanks i said.

roc:no problem babygirl he said and smiled.

i walked to the restroom and and i whiped my tears and looked in the mirror and wondered. why did she do me like this?