Chapter 15

So, as I said earlier, I'm a lazy teenager, and I still have other homework to finish, so this is another warehouse scene. It's pretty intense, but I still hope that you like it regardless, so enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15: Paul's POV, Wednesday night, almost to the Whitman's house

I was still waking up as we pulled onto the familiar street which held the large house owned by Mr. and Mrs. Whitman. I was still shocked that I was living in it, to be truthful. However, I really wish that Cole could live with us, he'd fit right in with the rest of what I considered my 'extended family'.

As soon as the limo pulled up to the curb, I immediately ran out of the car, went up to the front porch, and dashed into the living room to find Mrs. Whitman on her laptop typing furiously as usual.

“Mrs. Whitman, do you know where Kent is?” I was about to ask her where Cole was, but I highly doubted that she wouldn't tell me because she would say that Cole could get in trouble for seeing me without 'legal supervision' present. So I settled for taking the easy way out by asking her where her son was, since Kent was bound to be with him due to his massive crush on my big brother.

“No, I haven't seen him since I got here, but more importantly, why are you home so early? The camp staff told me that you were sick...” Her voice trailed off into skepticism as sh closed her laptop.

I immediately started coughing since I looked more than well, and I didn't want to get in trouble.

“Why don't you go straight to bed, and I'll find Kent and tell you in the morning, fair enough, Paul?” Mrs. Whitman had her hands on her hips and was looking at me as if I revealed myself to be a giant moth who got lost in a person's home.

I reluctantly trudged upstairs, hating that my plan backfired on me.

I went into my bathroom and got ready for bed and slipped underneath the covers. Although I just couldn't sleep for some reason, so I stayed up playing games and reading underneath the thick covers.

I really should have just stayed at camp.

-Tyler's POV: Wednesday night, at the warehouse-

I was pissed and relieved that I had found the little fucker who had made me come here, yet I was also surprised that it was Kent who was the one behind this entire scheme. He also shocked me due to his lack of pants. Kent kept squirming despite me placing all of my body weight on his chest and holding one of my hands over his mouth while the other was holding both arms down so that he couldn't use them to break free of my grasp.

“So,” I growled at Kent, practically using all of the self control that I had to not put a bullet through his head from my pent up rage at him. “You're the bastard who's been toying with me all along, eh? You didn't trust me either did you? You've got a smart brain, kid, too bad you didn't count on making this much noise tonight, did you?”

I took out my gun and showed it to him and marveled at how his light green eyes widened in terror. I loved making people feel fear, it just made me feel as if I was living for something worthwhile.

I sighed as I looked at the gun now, staring in awe at its barrel and reveling in the scent of gunpowder covering the neck of the smooth metal.

I decided to prolong his torture before I killed him seeing that no one else was here to interrupt us.