Exhausted Simon

"And done" said Simon as he finished the last of his homework he had to put some of it aside since his now the new newspaper editor for the school thanks to Alvin. He looked at the clock that was on the wall and saw that it was 3:30 in the afternoon he had been working nonstop on his homework all morning and he was tired. He yawn and started putting his homework away once he was done he tiredly got up and walk to his bed and tried to climb on it But Got halfway before he passed out on it. At 4:00 Alvin came in the room and ran To his bed and reached under his bed for his skateboard then got back up and ran back to the door. He was about to open the door when he stopped and turned around to see Simon laying halfway on his bed he thought rather or not he should go outside and go to the skating park or help his brother. He sighed as he made up his mind he put his skateboard down and ran over to simon's bed he gently put his hand on simon's hair and began to gently stroke it as he thought simon has been working really hard these past couple of days I bet he really is exhausted. He sighed as he gently grab Simon and lay him down more comfortable than he grabbed a blanket from the closet and covered him up. He was about to leave when he stopped for a moment and look back at his sleeping brother he looked around for a moment than kissed Simon gently on his forehead and ran back to the door grabbed his skateboard and open the door to walk out he turned back to look at Simon a peaceful look on his face. Alvin smiled and said"I love you bro sweet dreams" than he closed the door but before he did he saw a small smile form on his brother's sleeping face he smiled too and closed the door quietly.