+ vi : The End

The whole group were chilling in the living room. Youngjae and Jaebum were finally done bickering over the stupid hate clubs. Jinyoung was finally able to read.

But that wasn't going to happen anytime.

Anywei. . . .

Yugyeom had Jungkook with his bandmates over but no one knows what the hell those troublesome maknaes were planing when they left the living room together. So Jaebum decides to check up on them because he sees the look of a motherly glare, he complies in order to avoid getting killed.

The leader untangles himself from Youngjae who pouts at the older make for leaving but he tells the younger vocalist he'll be back.

Jaebum groans softly and walks to the Makmae's room and is about to step in without knocking, the leader stops as he hears their conversation.

"Jungkook, are you sure it'll be fine?"

"Fuck sake Yugyeom, just move already. If you don't, I'll do it myself."

"But I don't want to—"Jaebum hears Yugyeom groans in pain but there's a hint of moaning, but he doesn't miss the sound of someone's body getting pushed against a wall or floor.

The leader covered his mouth and decides to stay and eavesdrop even though none of this was his business. Well, kind of.

"Fuck, Jungkook. That's tight."

'Oh god, they're fucking. And I'm. . . 'Jaebum looks down and blushes. The leader decides to leave the Makanes alone and when he goes back to the living room, he pulls his shirt down even more.

"Jae, let's go to sleep in our room."Youngjae nods innocently and holds his boyfriend hands before disappearing from the lousy living room.

BamBam had Taehyung and Jimin come over and the trio was just dabbing with loud music blasting in the background.

"Do you wanna know what the maknaes are doing right now?"Jaebum says when they step in their bedroom. The leader locks the door slyly and holds back his smirk.

"And that is?"

"I think I can show you better than saying it."

The young vocalist was perplexed but that confusion immediately disappeared when a predatory smirk found its way on his boyfriend's comportment.

"Come here baby. Let Hyung show you."Jaebum commanded and used his index to beckon the main vocalist over.

Youngjae slowly comes over and when he feels Jaebum's hands snaking around his waist tightly, he gulps.

"I made you came with one finger. Imagine what I can do with my whole hand."Jaebum smirked and You gaze realizes the joke. The younger boy hits his older boyfriend in embarrassment.

"Enough already. What do you want?"

"The usual. You."

Youngjae ends up laughing at the response. He kisses the older boy briefly before saying,"You need to stop saying these words. You make me blush too much Hyung."

Jaebum just smirks and kisses Youngjae's neck before pinning him against their door, staring down the vocalist.

"That's the whole point of us dating baby. Me complimenting you and seeing your adorable blush. After all, what's the fun in our relationship if we don't do anything nice?"

The main vocalist rolls his eyes and pulls the leader by his neck and commence in a heated kiss. Youngjae helps the older boy out his own shirt and he he throws it aside somewhere before retuning to their kiss.

When he feels Jaebum grabbing his thighs, he jumps and wraps his leg around Jaebum's waist, making the older boy slam him against the wall. The younger boy groans but brushes off the pain.

Youngjae moves off his boyfriend and pushes Jaebum onto their bed. The leader smirks and when the younger vocalist leans down, the leader starts their open mouth kiss.

Despite the fact that Jaebum was silencing Youngjae's moan with his mouth, the powerful vocalist manages to be loud. But it's all music to his ear. As the younger boy leaves his lips, he starts to trail down, pressing affection kisses to Jaebum's body making the older boy tremble underneath.

"Fuck Youngjae."Jaebum groaned in pleasure as he feels his lover's plump lips moving down painfully slow and he doesn't know if he can't hold onto his self-control any longer.

"Oh Hyung, you're so impatient."Jaebum hears Youngjae purrs near his ears and he can feel like annoying smirk on his skin. The leader growls and pushes the main vocalist onto the bed.

"We'll see who's the impatient one then babyboy."

"Then show me daddy."

♪♪♪
boom
the end :-))))

but I'll put an epilogue after school