+ iii

Jaebum and Youngjae were cuddling in bed. Youngjae was in his boyfriend's arms, watching him play some games on his phone. The ravenette could feel the older boy's lips brushing against his hot skin.

It was making him squirm and blush madly. Jaebum's touches were something Youngjae couldn't get use to for some reason. He would sighed softly and turned around to face his boyfriend.

"Baby, you're blocking my view."

"Shut up, I'm your view."Youngjae mumbles and wraps his arms around his Jaebum's figure. He feels the low chuckle of the older vocalist and he simply buries in his head in the other boy's chest.

"Then my view must be fucking cute. I'm so in love."The older brunette says sweetly, kissing his head and closing his phone. Setting his phone away, the leader tightens their hug.

"Hyungggg."The main vocalist whines, feeling his boyfriend's hand tickling him."Stop it. I'm trying to relax."

The older boy laughs and tries to not squeal at how irresistibly, cute his babyboy was. He just can't handle how the younger ravenette makes him feel so content. Without any warning, Jaebum makes Youngjae look up at him and they commence into a heated kiss.

The older boy shifts his body so he's using his elbow to support his weight on one side. The younger vocalist grabs onto his leader's shirt, pulling him down closer.

When they parted for breath, Jaebum ran his tongue slowly across Youngjae's lips, making the young boy main his name informally. He smirks at the discourteous manner but brushes it off because it was fucking hot when Youngjae does that.

Slipping his tongue between the younger boy's lips, his free hand would sneak up inside the white shirt Youngjae wore and caress the hot skin, making him whimper under him even more.

"Hyung. . .!"Youngjae whispers, his cheeks burning so much at the intense sensations he was getting from his amorous boyfriend. The older boy just gives him his famed smirk.

"Oops baby."Jaebum apologizes in a fake behavior, making the ravenette underneath pout and smack his shoulder harshly.

Deciding to get more comfortable, the older vocalist sits on top of Youngjae and stares profoundly into his eyes, making the younger boy freeze in his spot; anticipating the next actions.

As Jaebum was leaning down, he hears the bedroom door open. His head turned towards the entrance and let's out a low, annoyed, growl.

"Youngjae, I'm wait—Oh!"Mark stops mid-sentence at the position the leader and main vocalist were in. A faint blush creeps on his cheeks and he coughs awkwardly."S-sorry. I was just wondering where Youngjae was since he promised to go and meet our other friends today. .  .Around this time."

The black haired boy blinks and exclaims,"Oh! I'm sorry Mark-Hyung. I nearly forgotten!"He gently moves his boyfriend off him and grabs his phone and jacket, pulling the eldest out the room.

Mark takes note of the indignant expression that darkened over the leader as Youngjae grabs his arm, hauling him away from the room.

Jaebum inhaled sharply and mutter a chorus of curses as he sat on the mattress. Groaning loudly in irritation, the leader decides to sleep off his rage.

♪♪♪
This is a fanfic.
Don't get salty about the hate jfc
It's all a joke and if you take it serious
Then don't read ^^
That's all I got to say

This story is ending because it's only short chaptered